pics of pod 11feb

Ballcrusher

NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW
Reaction score
Website
www.incar-forum.com
met up with S3ANDY today turned out to be a good day. nice to meet you fella. i was going for high 13s but only got a 14 flat as my best time before i got the mapped was 14.6 shame i aint got smaller wheels 19" aint to good for drag racing
scan0002.jpg

KICX1578.jpg

KICX1577.jpg

KICX1579.jpg

_MG_6308.jpg

_MG_6171.jpg

_MG_6176-1.jpg

_MG_6175.jpg

and a little video but bad sound so tried to tweek it still bad
ballcrusher

LOL the my car looks so dirty!

So you 1mph quicker than me but I'm 1 second slower than you :sorry:

Damm the start :motz:

nice s3 pics,

will have to go satapod one day

hope you both had a good time

Doesnt really matter mate, as we are all chasing the 13s anyway. My mate steve with the black S3 managed a 13.8, al be it on 16" cut slicks. Cant have him beating me:racer:

steve-tt said:
speak for yourself:p

I meant in remapped S3's :haha:

Whens the bigger turbo going on mate? You should be good for the 11s then surely?

What happened to the Caney user name?

I seem to remember thats the figure Caney got last Feb on the VAG20V rolling road day at Power Engineering. Cant wait to see what he can get with a bigger turbo.

ChriS3 said:
I thought his VAG20V sig said 415bhp???

Too ****** quick anyway :)
lol chris depends on what size jet i've got in:eyebrows: still using a ihivf34+nitrous for now until elton at jabba lets me know about the new garrett hybrid turbos they are testing! tbh i'm not sure i wanna chuck another 2k at the car to get circa 450bhp with stacks more lag when i can get it now with nos albeit for 5 mins or so;) i could go up to a 150bhp shot with my set up which would give me 500bhp but i'm not sure the crank would like it:no:

S3Steve said:
What happened to the Caney user name?
caney was what i was called at school(steve cane) i much prefer steve:yes:

hey guys what's happened to ryan s3? is he still around?

steve-tt said:
lol chris depends on what size jet i've got in:eyebrows: still using a ihivf34+nitrous for now until elton at jabba lets me know about the new garrett hybrid turbos they are testing! tbh i'm not sure i wanna chuck another 2k at the car to get circa 450bhp with stacks more lag when i can get it now with nos albeit for 5 mins or so;) i could go up to a 150bhp shot with my set up which would give me 500bhp but i'm not sure the crank would like it:no:

At some point you'll have to stop and ask yourself "is it really worth it?". Then again, you could go to 400bhp on a gt28rs, and a little nos. A fair compromise and not too much lag. :)

Oh, and welcome to the site. I'm sure Glen will be happy you're here, you can tell us all how slow his Posche is ;) (get the other sig pic up)

Reactions: TTParamedic
lol, Man you guys are funny, you and Glen are always having a Pishhh contest as to who's got the faster car, pretty funny really (I much prefer your S3 Chris), and Oi!! who's this new Geeza all you guys seem to know (Steve-TT)? I like the HP readings mate, sounds like one mean car, anyhow welcome to the forum :beerchug: and how abouts some close up pics of your ride? :photo:

Defratos said:
lol, Man you guys are funny, you and Glen are always having a Pishhh contest as to who's got the faster car, pretty funny really (I much prefer your S3 Chris), and Oi!! who's this new Geeza all you guys seem to know (Steve-TT)? I like the HP readings mate, sounds like one mean car, anyhow welcome to the forum :beerchug: and how abouts some close up pics of your ride? :photo:

Lol, sorry Maz. The banter with Glen and David is all done with the greatest respect (or else I get my post count reset again). We all have rapid motors, but it usually comes down to the driving ability, or lack of.

Some of us post of a few other forums. Steve has one of the fastest TT's in the land, and it whipped a Yellow C4S down the 1/4 mile at Inters last year. He's rather famous. :respekt:

steve-tt said:
caney was what i was called at school(steve cane) i much prefer steve:yes:

Steve it is then.

I was getting mixed up with your vag20v and ttforum usernames, i thought you used to be reg'd on here as the same.

As for Ryan not seen any posts from him for a while, though he was talking of changing the S3 for a new car.

Hi there, I'm a newby to this forum but not a newby to nitrous, my question is where should I position the NOS/Fuel jet so as not to create backpressure on the wrong side of the turbo? I have nitroused naturally aspirated cars and bikes with great success but I know that the manifold pressures can be more than a turbos boost pressure and I was thinking that if the injectors are upstream of the turbo then that manifold pressure may de-spool the turbo? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? I want to have the Nitrous primarily as an anti-lag device using a boost limit switch controller with an over-ride switch to exceed boost power using Nitrous/Fuel system if desired. I've upped my fuel regulator to 4 bar to accept further tuning requirements. Does anyone have any thoughts or has anyone actually done this to their car?