Pics i took today

Randomjim

Reaction score
Cleaned my car today so i thought it deserved a post. I used autoglym bodywork shampoo, mer polish and new autoglym show shine on the bonnet roof and bootlid. Back to standard soon as i'm selling it.

Trying photobucket instead of putfile for bigger pics i hope

DSC00118.jpg

Randomjim im suprised to hear your selling her.Any plans on another Audi for your next car?
Is she running stock under the bonnet or upgrades(map etc)?What sort of price are you after as my misses is now after a A4 for the kids.The A3 3 door is now a bit of a struggle for her so its got to go soon. Cheers t-sport.

Its just a baby 1.8 so im taking a few bits off (grill, wheels, coilovers and rear lights) and moving up in the world to a turbo. Its got a k&n 57i kit in the original airbox and a supersprint cat back exhaust. But i'm thinking of putting it 100% standard to sell. Looking for around £2600, its done 94k with service history up to 70k ish. Since ive had it i put a brand new cylinder head on it (because vw dealer did a bad job fixing it previously) and an oil change every 4 months. Will miss it but i can hear turbo calling me.