www.topgearstockport.com
before
vbpgimage.php

after
vbpgimage.php

And you do that HOW ?
Tell me tell me !

very cool !
but did you use photoshop to animate it or another proggy ?

I have photoshop CS2 or summit, is that the latest one?
Anyway I have been playing about with that hence the sig lol, great programme though :cool:

The best way to select a car would be to use the pen tool to draw a quick outline then refine it with the path tools. Not the easiest of methods but will give the best results. You'll find the pen (p) and path tools (a) next to the text tool, about half way down the tools palette. Once you've got the path around the bodywork convert to a selection and then use the Hue/saturation tools.

Aldo said:
I have photoshop CS2 or summit, is that the latest one?
Anyway I have been playing about with that hence the sig lol, great programme though :cool:

Obviously you didnt buy it LOL :) otherwise you would know exactly what the program was, at hundreds of pounds the price puts most novices off :)

Eeef said:
But how do you select the bits you're after? i.e the bodywork?

In photoshop, open your image and go to the image menu, then adjustments, then hue/saturation. A box now appears, at the top of the box where it says edit - master, change the master to reds - if red is the colour of your car. Then just slide the sliders back and forth at the bottom to adjust all the red colours in the photo. can be done with blues, greens etc. hope this helps and give you an idea of how to change your cars colour...

Always wondered how this was done! Had a go last night with paintshop pro (crap, I know!) and got a pretty good result, will try and post a pic later...

AdamCarey said:
Obviously you didnt buy it LOL :) otherwise you would know exactly what the program was, at hundreds of pounds the price puts most novices off :)
LOL-Jus seen your reply! :D ;)

This is my first ever attempt at something like this, I'm pretty pleased with the result!

Image2.jpg

technics100 said:
Then just slide the sliders back and forth at the bottom to adjust all the red colours in the photo. can be done with blues, greens etc. hope this helps and give you an idea of how to change your cars colour...

:o.k:

Which is fine if you have a Red/Blue/Green car - what if its Silver/Black....?

tick the "colorize button" on the bottom right of the hue/saturation (ctrl+u) box, then move the sliders

for chrome - works best on a black car, get the selection of the paint, fill it with white on the layer above and change the blending option to overlay

@Blue_Turbo@ said:
This is my first ever attempt at something like this, I'm pretty pleased with the result!

:puke2: Looks like that baby yellow they do for the M3....