Photoshops

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Thought i'd show you my latest photoshop.

The scene is a deserted road, the original picture was much brighter, so i darkened it down, chopped in some dark clouds in the sky and added my car. I think the overall effect works, gives it very sinister look.

If anyone would like photoshops of their cars, wheels changed, different colour, lowered etc. i can do this.

14610059405_16078443c4_b.jpg

Reactions: Compkiler, johnnythepie, Phil-1 and 1 other person
If anyone wants any photoshops done of their car, please post your requests in here.

Remember: Please make sure you provide pictures of your car in a dull daylight area with no obstacles in front of the car. Please ensure all photos are high resolution and high quality as these will give you the best and most realistic results.

Hey mate i am after a quick photoshop of some wheels. I know people hate doing them but I really need to know what my car looks like with them on as I am waiting to buy them. Would also like a pic like yours if you are willing to do them because a canvas would look great.

I appreciate this a lot thank you. Can pay if it's a problem.

Had a look for them rims above mate, seems that that exact 5 spoke version is only available in Jap fitment, Nissan/Mitsubishi/Subaru etc. but i have found the 6 spoke concave Rota in 5x112.

So i chopped them onto your car, very similar wheel in the same colour, just an extra spoke. IMO much nicer wheel. Would look great with tyre stretch fitting.

a3chop_zpsa10fe33a.jpg

Reactions: Ghost
Spot on mate thank you very much. Them rims I found them on rim style and it says the 5 spoke fit ?

Reactions: Brennan
No worries mate. Wouldn't believe what websites say mate, most of them are wrong.

The 6 spoke are much nicer, a friend of mine has a anthracite set on his B7 A4

Could you do me abit of your magic on this mate?
I'd like the alloys dark grey.
Its not my car but best picture I could find.

cheers mate

Last edited:
Hi mate, I'll not be able to do it probably until the end of next week. My laptop packed in so it's away for repair or replacement, I'll not have any word back until Tuesday probably.

You're on my list to do though :)

Hello Brennan
That's looks great the pic with the tt what you've darkened.
If I post a pic of my car would you be able to do that for me ;)

Dude can you do me a photoshop of my car in to a background of your choice maybe desert or something similar maybe one of the pics I'll add, will leave it to you to decide lo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 294
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    866.1 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 321
Hi mate, your photoshop skills are the dogs bo**ocks! Id do this myself but I want it doing properly so i know what it would look like. Would you be able to put black badges front and back, black boot lid like the s1 and "vorsprung durch technik" sticker either going across the bottom or down the left hand side of the windscreen, not too big, in either white,black or red. Ive put a few pictures on, take your pick ! Many thanks buddy! Really appreciate it.

sorry about the bad iPhone quality!

Attachments

• IMG_2108.JPG
    IMG_2108.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 334
  • IMG_2223.JPG
    IMG_2223.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 346
  • IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 357
  • IMG_3122.JPG
    IMG_3122.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 306
  • IMG_3306.JPG
    IMG_3306.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 313
Hi BrennanTDi, its been said before but your photoshop skills are pretty awesome!

If you wouldnt mind...I will be posting a pic to you of my car at the profile view (side on) probably in a couple of weeks.

Because you're now packed up with loads of the same request, i understand if you cant.

Dan.

Hi BrennanTDi, its been said before but your photoshop skills are pretty awesome!

If you wouldnt mind...I will be posting a pic to you of my car at the profile view (side on) probably in a couple of weeks.

Because you're now packed up with loads of the same request, i understand if you cant.

Dan.
Let me know what you want done buddy and I'll have a go for ya :)

Sorry to those that I haven't been able to get back to, I've just been flat out over Christmas and New Year, if you would like to contact me again I will do my best to get it done.

Let me know what you want done buddy and I'll have a go for ya :)

Sorry to those that I haven't been able to get back to, I've just been flat out over Christmas and New Year, if you would like to contact me again I will do my best to get it done.

Thanks a lot mate! I will do. :)

Ok here goes whenever you're ready,

To put these rs6 wheels..

On this A4 B6 Cabriolet.

1. In gloss black (or as close to it as you can)
2. Rear black Audi Emblem
3. Rear Black Audi twin exit Valance.

If you can do any of the above, that would be amazing. In your own time of course.
Sorry if im taking the p*ss! Just tell me if i am!

Dan.

Attachments

• B5 RS6 wheels.jpg
    B5 RS6 wheels.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 4,074
  • B6 cabriolet profile pic.jpg
    B6 cabriolet profile pic.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 410
  • B6 cabriolet profile pic2.jpg
    B6 cabriolet profile pic2.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 330
Ok here goes whenever you're ready,

To put these rs6 wheels..

On this A4 B6 Cabriolet.

1. In gloss black (or as close to it as you can)
2. Rear black Audi Emblem
3. Rear Black Audi twin exit Valance.

If you can do any of the above, that would be amazing. In your own time of course.
Sorry if im taking the p*ss! Just tell me if i am!

Dan.

Hi BrennanTDI, no worries for the above as I have now bought the wheels and put them on! :D