some recent picys of mine

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hey all so ive been getting out and about with the camera recently and here are some of them :) hope you all like them
DSCF9550_zpsea671ac9.jpg

DSCF9576_zpsf9ce919b.jpg

DSCF9641_zpsaf0f63ff.jpg

DSCF9698_zps65578c87.jpg

DSCF9794_zps671a0576.jpg

DSCF9591_zps62e7aeaa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Is there no end to your talents Fran, lol. I like all the pics, but if i were to pick a favourite it would have to be the Robin, it was truly awesome. Thanks for sharing with us all. :) xx

Reactions: FranA3
Yeah, the Robin is a winner! :) Good shot! Those little buggers can be hard to shoot! Good work.

Thank you for your kind words photography is my all time passion always take the camera out with me when I'm out walking up the Brecon Beacons , i managed to get approx 11 photos of that robin it was so tame and friendly it's untrue it was t bothered by us one bit just sat there happily while I took photos of it so I gave it some bread as a reward for posing for me :)

That's excellent man! I tried to get a picture of a Robin last year at Dudley Zoo and he wouldn't keep still.

Similar story this Saturday, when I only managed to get four of this one:

Himley Hall in the Snow | Tom Cash

Beautiful animals though!

Again, good work man.

Is there no end to your talents Fran, lol.
He will be telling us he can Detail cars next!! :lmfao: :)

I like something about all of them but for different reasons, thanks for posting. :icon_thumright:
i know that area but like to know where the last photo was taken??

Love this …
DSCF9794_zps671a0576.jpg

Did you say you was hoping to buy a new camera last year, and is this what you was using?

That's excellent man! I tried to get a picture of a Robin last year at Dudley Zoo and he wouldn't keep still.

Similar story this Saturday, when I only managed to get four of this one:

Himley Hall in the Snow | Tom Cash

Beautiful animals though!

Again, good work man.
thanks buddy not bad for an amateur eh :) , loving your snaps though that squirrel one is awesome :)

He will be telling us he can Detail cars next!! :lmfao: :)

I like something about all of them but for different reasons, thanks for posting. :icon_thumright:
i know that area but like to know where the last photo was taken??

Love this …
DSCF9794_zps671a0576.jpg

Did you say you was hoping to buy a new camera last year, and is this what you was using?

well now you mention it lol PRD ;) :) , the waterfall photo ?? if yes that is sqwd yr eira matey , i love the snowy ice gate one too was well impressed when i saw how it came out of the camera :) , lol thats the best thing im still using my old fuji T200 lol just know how to set it up and use it now as before i didnt really know :)

Reactions: Sandra
well now you mention it lol PRD ;) :) , the waterfall photo ?? if yes that is sqwd yr eira matey , i love the snowy ice gate one too was well impressed when i saw how it came out of the camera :) , lol thats the best thing im still using my old fuji T200 lol just know how to set it up and use it now as before i didnt really know :)

Lol, a lot of love in this section now. :) x

was out again today got some new photos but unfortunatly there was too much water spray so my photos are not that good near the waterfalls but here is a few of them anyway
DSCF9837_zpsd5291b4b.jpg

DSCF9857_zpsc87039a8.jpg

and one from behind the falls :)
DSCF9852_zps6fb78ec0.jpg

The more I look at this photo the more I like it.
A good balance between light and dark in your photo :icon_thumright:

DSCF9857_zpsc87039a8.jpg

The more I look at this photo the more I like it.
A good balance between light and dark in your photo :icon_thumright:

DSCF9857_zpsc87039a8.jpg
thanks dude i wasnt happy about the water spray but i think it looks cool with the soft focus on the upper parts on the edges of the photo