My Work

Very very good indeed. Great composition on the Golf shot, and the lighting on the focus shot is pretty impressive considering the risk of overexposure on the whites whilst retaining a balanced amount of detail in the shadows.

What camera / lens / flashes / software are you using?

Very very good indeed. Great composition on the Golf shot, and the lighting on the focus shot is pretty impressive considering the risk of overexposure on the whites whilst retaining a balanced amount of detail in the shadows.

What camera / lens / flashes / software are you using?

Cheers Dude, at the moment Im using a Canon 50D got a 400D as well which was my old camera / back up now, I Mainly use my 50mm 1.8 prime (mainly for portraits but would love a 24mm prime!) and my sigma 10 -20.

My lightign kit is a Lencarta Safari kit, which has a portable power supply and two strobe heads which I have a 70cm beauty dish / small reflector dish a 120cm octa soft box :) love my off camera flash!

love my off camera flash!

I need one of these as despite having two flash guns running remote the effect is nowhere near as consistent as that. Pain in the **** to lug about, but for those sort of shots it's a must.

I need one of these as despite having two flash guns running remote the effect is nowhere near as consistent as that. Pain in the **** to lug about, but for those sort of shots it's a must.

yeah i used to use my flash gun and triggers it can be done but its one of those trial and error things getting it in teh right position etc, the great thing about the Lencarta kit is you can really boost the power ;) i was lucky in soem ways as i used some of my redundancy pay to fund the kit as its £1300 :p but worth the money and soem of the shots ive gotten with it are fantastic, really want to get a letterbox soft box

Loving your work mate, I think the clouds look awesome in the first pic.
All spot on, thanks for showing :thumbsup:

Thats some awesome work there :icon_thumright:

cheers guys its one of those hobbies that has developed over the last few yrs (no pun intended )