Photo competition (Just for fun)

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Would there be any interest in doing a monthly photo competition?

Nothing to serious, just a bit of fun to show off some photography.
The basic idea is to set a theme, people go off take pics, send them to me and i'll post them on the thread anomalously, people vote and the winner gets to pick the theme of the next competition.

Last edited:
I like the idea, is this a monthly thing? Will it be a case of photos submitted by a certain date, placed on a thread for all to see then judged by a public poll on that thread?

I like the idea, is this a monthly thing? Will it be a case of photos submitted by a certain date, placed on a thread for all to see then judged by a public poll on that thread?

Thats exactly it.
At the end of the submission time the voting starts via a poll, when the voting is over the winner will annoyed and they can pick the theme of the next comp. or something like that.

If enough people is up for it. I'll start it off tomorrow.
Just need to think of a theme.

Thats exactly it.
At the end of the submission time the voting starts via a poll, when the voting is over the winner will annoyed and they can pick the theme of the next comp. or something like that.

If enough people is up for it. I'll start it off tomorrow.
Just need to think of a theme.

Go for it. Timing wise i'm not sure how long you'll need for people to register interest and submit their photos, maybe a month? Particularly for the first time or so until more become aware of the idea?

Either way, i'm game!