Traditional Photography Anyone?

El-Driver

Reaction score
I'm really into photography myself but recently been getting into traditional photography :) developing the film and making prints myself. Here are some of my prints. Does anyone else rock film?

4175665011_dc63728941_b.jpg

4138281996_fe256d512d_b.jpg

4116737507_3e4dce2270_b.jpg

4117507560_4c01b6d34a_b.jpg

4138279994_ab3d070359_b.jpg

4137513413_ab2d3cc79a_b.jpg

I have gone digital but it doesn’t have the definition of film, especially stuff like pan F

Its like most things these days, quality is sacrificed for convenience. I have yet to see a digital flat screen TV than cope with fast moving images and give the definition of a CRT screen.
Nice pics by the way love the last one with ther step leading down to the car....or up to the ruin... the steps make a great link between the old and the new.

Last edited:
Thanks hun :) yeah Iknow what you mean, its just like owning older cars now, you know its an enthusiast :)

I am taking a step backwards and doing this at college, my first few assignments HAVE to be done on B&W film, and we have to process from start to finish ourselves.

Luckily the processing costs nothing except the papaer using the colleges chemicals and dark room

Nice pics. :icon_thumright:

Film is great but to REALLY appreciate it, you need to view it in the flesh (so to speak)

To process an image on film and then post them on a digital medium just doesnt do them justice.

My 2 pence worth..lol

Nice pics by the way love the last one with ther step leading down to the car....or up to the ruin... the steps make a great link between the old and the new.[/FONT]

or the old and the older ..............

nice pics but im all digital now

very nice pics, I like the first one, great depth and shadow, very invoking.

Good work!