Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bez101
  • 1 Post By stoke_audi

Thread: A4 US Spec Number Plate Blank/Plinth/Filler

  1. #1
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65

    A4 US Spec Number Plate Blank/Plinth/Filler

    Hi there,

    I'm looking for a us spec front number plate blank/plinth/filler for a 2006 Audi A4 S-Line B7, in gloss black with chrome strips. There seems to be so many different posts, with so many different part numbers flying about, I'm sure you will know the correct one.

    Or, depending on price, I might be after the standard front plate holder with recess (that would have been on my car from the factory).

    I'm also having problems finding these parts:

    Wht000355 ball screw
    8e0103541 socket
    078129734a distance piece
    078129669 grommet
    N10553801 hexagonal head bolt (combi)
    N90893601 hexagonal socket head bolt self locking


    Could you give me prices and availability for these parts? Thanks very much in advance!



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Hi

    don't think you can get a glossy black one with chrome strips
    the glossy black one comes with black strips £53.05
    Audi A4 US spec Smooth front number plate plinth 2007>2009 - MATT BLACK - Stoke Audi Parts

    You can get a grey one with chrome strips £38.51
    Audi A4 US spec Smooth front number plate plinth 2007>2009 - GREY - Stoke Audi Parts

    But if you like me to make 100% sure I can order one and put a link to our online shop
    so you can purchase it there

    Other Prices:
    Wht000355 ball screw £2.70 each
    8e0103541 socket £4.49 each
    078129734a distance piece £1.90 each
    078129669 grommet £3.29 each
    N10553801 hexagonal head bolt (combi) £0.61 each
    N90893601 hexagonal socket head bolt self locking, PART NOT FOUND

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  4. #3
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65
    That's brilliant Dave, I'll definitely be having all the "bolt" parts.

    As mine is a 2006 s-line car (although it is a B7) will the links you've added fit my car?

    How would I then go about buying all the parts from you?
    Last edited by DuncVolvoTurbo; 13th January 2014 at 12:36.

  5. #4
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncVolvoTurbo View Post
    That's brilliant Dave, I'll definitely be having all the "bolt" parts.

    As mine is a 2006 s-line car (although it is a B7) will the links you've added fit my car?

    How would I then go about buying all the parts from you?
    Build me a list of what you want and qty's
    will then send you a payment link for full amount
    once received payment we can proceed with ordering and posting out to you

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  6. #5
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65
    As long as the grey and chrome strip plate filler will definitely fit a 2006 a4 s-line (b7), then I'll have:

    1 x grey plinth with chrome strips
    1 x Wht000355 ball screw
    1 x 8e0103541 socket
    1 x 078129734a distance piece
    2 x 078129669 grommet
    1 x N10553801 hexagonal head bolt (combi)
    1 x oil filter
    1 x U03G 131 547 F Z30 Gasket
    1 x U03L 131 547 B Z25 Seal
    1 x U069 131 547 D DR1C Gasket

    I believe the last 3 are the correct seals and gaskets for the egr and anti-shudder valve for my car, if they aren't, could you locate the correct ones, and oil filter for my car?

    Thanks again.

  7. #6
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncVolvoTurbo View Post
    As long as the grey and chrome strip plate filler will definitely fit a 2006 a4 s-line (b7), then I'll have:

    1 x grey plinth with chrome strips
    1 x Wht000355 ball screw
    1 x 8e0103541 socket
    1 x 078129734a distance piece
    2 x 078129669 grommet
    1 x N10553801 hexagonal head bolt (combi)
    1 x oil filter
    1 x U03G 131 547 F Z30 Gasket
    1 x U03L 131 547 B Z25 Seal
    1 x U069 131 547 D DR1C Gasket

    I believe the last 3 are the correct seals and gaskets for the egr and anti-shudder valve for my car, if they aren't, could you locate the correct ones, and oil filter for my car?

    Thanks again.
    Need chassis number for oil filter
    Plinth will fit

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  8. #7
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65
    You've already dealt and shipped this order Dave :D

    All parts came yesterday (although one of the clips on the top of the plith was broken....should still hold though).

    Could you give me a price on 8E0103927D01C (should be a washer bottle cover, left hand side of engine bay), as I think I was given the wrong part from my local dealer.
    Currently on the drive:

    2005 Audi A6 (C5) 1.9TDi (130) Final Edition Avant
    1994 Volvo 850 2.3 Turbo


  9. #8
    bez101's Avatar
    Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,472
    bit late but 8E0 807 287 C Z9Y* (phantom black, chrome strips)

    8E0 807 287 E 3FZ (satin black, brushed aluminum strips)
    DuncVolvoTurbo likes this.

  10. #9
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65
    Could you give me a price on these 2 Dave:

    8E0 103 927 D 01C (washer bottle cover, left hand side of engine bay)
    8E0 807 287 C Z9Y (phantom black, chrome strips number plate plinth)
    Currently on the drive:

    2005 Audi A6 (C5) 1.9TDi (130) Final Edition Avant
    1994 Volvo 850 2.3 Turbo


  11. #10
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncVolvoTurbo View Post
    You've already dealt and shipped this order Dave :D

    All parts came yesterday (although one of the clips on the top of the plith was broken....should still hold though).

    Could you give me a price on 8E0103927D01C (should be a washer bottle cover, left hand side of engine bay), as I think I was given the wrong part from my local dealer.
    8E0103927D01C £18.20 inc vat

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  12. #11
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncVolvoTurbo View Post
    Could you give me a price on these 2 Dave:

    8E0 103 927 D 01C (washer bottle cover, left hand side of engine bay)
    8E0 807 287 C Z9Y (phantom black, chrome strips number plate plinth)
    8E0807287C 3FZ £53.05
    8E0103927D01C £18.20 inc vat

    Dave
    DuncVolvoTurbo likes this.
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  13. #12
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    bit late but 8E0 807 287 C Z9Y* (phantom black, chrome strips)

    8E0 807 287 E 3FZ (satin black, brushed aluminum strips)

    8E0807287C 3FZ £53.05
    8E0 807 287 E 3FZ £115.20

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  14. #13
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65
    Cheers Dave,

    I'll definitely have this: 8E0103927D01C £18.20 inc vat

    After a bit of an issue, can you also give me a price for these:

    Arm: 8R0 955 407
    Blade: 8R0 955 425
    Cap: 8K9 955 205

    Greatly appreciated!
    Currently on the drive:

    2005 Audi A6 (C5) 1.9TDi (130) Final Edition Avant
    1994 Volvo 850 2.3 Turbo


  15. #14
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncVolvoTurbo View Post
    Cheers Dave,

    I'll definitely have this: 8E0103927D01C £18.20 inc vat

    After a bit of an issue, can you also give me a price for these:

    Arm: 8R0 955 407
    Blade: 8R0 955 425
    Cap: 8K9 955 205

    Greatly appreciated!

    Arm: 8R0 955 407 £29.66
    Blade: 8R0 955 425 £8.05
    Cap: 8K9 955 205 £5.72

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  16. #15
    DuncVolvoTurbo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    65
    That's great Dave, can you send me the payment details for the washer cover and the 3 q5 wiper parts! Cheers
    Currently on the drive:

    2005 Audi A6 (C5) 1.9TDi (130) Final Edition Avant
    1994 Volvo 850 2.3 Turbo


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Number plate blank
    By rooksy in forum A4/S/RS Parts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th August 2013, 22:12
  2. Audi a3 8p1 number plate blank/delete HELP
    By Lewishart in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th January 2013, 22:42
  3. Number plate blank/filler audi a3 8p
    By Lewishart in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th November 2012, 10:03
  4. Number plate blanking
    By ScottD3 in forum General Automotive Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30th October 2012, 14:36
  5. Front number plate blank/filler
    By Farmer_Harry in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31st May 2012, 12:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO