Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status

Map Lights/Ambient Lighting Part Number

Hi Dave,

My new 2010 S3 Sportback does not come with the ambient light pack, and as such I want to retrofit this. I did the same on my old A3 using the looms from RobinA3 and buying the map light/red LED light unit.

However my old A3 had the black headlining and my new S3 has a light gray headlining (its nice, brightens up the cabin a bit!) You can see the A pillars colour here:

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/ai.../2677098-4.jpg

Now the part number I have (from when I bought it for my old A3 is): 8EO 947 135 D 6PS, this is for no airbag light, no sunroof (like my S3) but for the black (soul) colour.

Can you tell me the correct part number and price for the light grey unit? How do I go about ordering it from you? I can email you my VIN/Reg if that helps?

Thanks!
    S3 8V Sportback Stronic, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Black Interior, Adaptive Cruise with Stop & Go & Pre Sense, Super Sports Seats with Electric Lumber, LED Headlights, Interior Lighting Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Comfort Package, Technology Package with Audi Connect, Advance Key, Folding Door Mirrors, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Audi Sound System.

Build Thread Here!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    bump
    S3 8V Sportback Stronic, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Black Interior, Adaptive Cruise with Stop & Go & Pre Sense, Super Sports Seats with Electric Lumber, LED Headlights, Interior Lighting Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Comfort Package, Technology Package with Audi Connect, Advance Key, Folding Door Mirrors, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Audi Sound System.

Build Thread Here!

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    Also, can you get this any cheaper?

Audi Phone Cradle IPhone 4 | eBay UK

Thanks!

Build Thread Here!

6th Gear

Status
    Hi

the light would be £76.25
    cradle £102.95 (sorry)

if you like it ordering
    send me all details name address and vin number

Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)

www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk