FAO - GTDog

Moresauce

Reaction score
Website
www.planet-audi.net
So are you going to tell us all about your new set of wheels for the ankle biter......even if it is a BMW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok ok I know, turncoat etc...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Requirements were in order;
1) Enjoyable drive
2)Proven Running gear
3)Build quality
4)Something I can look at and be happy with.

I searched high and low for A4 2.8 quattro avant's, and in my chosen budget only found dogs, real dogs. I hate the front overhang of the Passat & the 4 motion passat drove like a pig. I tried the A4 T, and I hate to say, it was nice, but that was just it, it didnt fly, grip or sing. The Audi A6, Volvo T5 and V6 Gallant were too damn big and or drove like dogs.
I tried the E36 3 series 328i touring, found one with all of the toys, It sounded great, went faster than the A4 2.8, looked better than the Passat, and is truly enjoyable to drift around corners. Sadly it means that in order to get the ankle biter, dogs and ankle biter equipment, and our holiday luggage in a roof box will be required, but I can live with that, especialy since the alternative was a Landrover.

So I am sorry to be BMW on you all, but I hope you all folow my logic and allow me to remain a friend on this site.

George. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh sorry,
Dark met blue, silver leather, shiny split spoke alloys etc.
As a friend would say, it has skin, wind, magic feet, squeeky bumpers, lazy windows, and more toys than you could shake a stick at. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Sounds pretty toyed up to me and dare I saw it some of those 3 series tourings look very pukka!

Enjoy it, bring it to the trackday......the new addtion to the family would love that ride in the baby seat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Due Sunday? Baby or car ??

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif and which is more important ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Congrats! hope all are well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

So you've got a newborn and you think you're gonna get any sleep in the next 4 years ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great news, glad mother and baby (and Dad) are okay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Christian

Thanks guys and girls, Now if this last 48hrs with less than 4hrs of sleep is anything to go by, I am in serious sh7t3!
Cant think straight, cant walk straight, but on the plus side, I have a beutiful daughter and wife, and know that the donkey will top 120 (Labour started whilst I was instructing in Chichester)
Christ I need sleep!
Only 20 odd years of this to go then!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif