6 hours and 330 miles...

amoffat

Reaction score
Website
www.uk.experian.com
Thats what I did today in my poor car and now I'm knackered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Did see some interesting things on the road today though. First of all on the M40 I saw the new Jag XJ, which was a bit bizarre as its not out yet, although there are some for the press.

Second spotting was 10 or so Ford Street Ka's o the back of a transporter, making there way north. Cute little motors I thought.

Traffic was a nightmare coming home (I was in Newbury & Hungerford), but this morning was a breeze, and I got from Notts to Oxford in 1hr 20mins. I did leave at 5am though, and never broke the speed limit once... is 135km/h over the speed limit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Had a nice race with a new 530d (tosser), thought he was clever and when I wanted past he floored it, once I saw past the tractor fumes, I stuck to his bumper then flew past him, much to his dismay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif, best part of the day really.

Excuse the rant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif