MOT Discs n Pads.. Discs N Pads...

Kryten

Reaction score
Okay ive just about had enough of this! The last 4 times ive had our cars in for MOT they have failed on discs n pads on front or rear

Renault Megane rear discs fail (only had new ones fitted about 18months previous)
Audi S3 rear discs n pads FAIL

Audi S3 discs n pads fail (front discs grooved, refused to refit old pads even though only 50% worn) - can't you face off pads nowadays???
Renault Megane front discs and pads

Ok this is between 2 local mot centres and maybe my partner and i are the last of the late brakers!! Or there's something fishy going on, anyone else find this? Im disputing the Renault discs and gonna check them out tonight. What equates to worn discs, how do you decide with a vernier or what how worn is worn, don't the pads have wear indicators?!!?!?

Ok well it seems you are suffering from bad luck, as it seems to be the opposite discs to the ones you changed last time.

Any garage worth its salk will not use used parts as you could come back to them when they fail expecting warrentee etc. I am not saying you would, but less scrouplous people possibly would