My other ride --- 1967 Beetle

Diesel_Seb

Im a Pro Elephant Keeper
Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my other car asides from my A3, its a 1967 (TAX FREE!!) 1641cc twin carb, lightened flywheel tuned exhaust beetle! max speed of 90mph!!:racer: haha but i love it! it also has a better sound system than my audi too!

DSC01604.jpg

Image097.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

Stingerup2.jpg

:arco:

Sweet m8! I got a real love for these things since I was a kid, had a couple of 80s Mexico bugs when I was in my teens, still love driving them...when I have space and money for a few toys theres a place for a beetle reserved :yes:

Sweet m8! I got a real love for these things since I was a kid, had a couple of 80s Mexico bugs when I was in my teens, still love driving them...when I have space and money for a few toys theres a place for a beetle reserved :yes:

Sweet! thanks fella i love it, although i used to use it as a daily its mainly just saved for those lazy summer afternoons where the sky is a deep red and orange mix with either the chilli peppers or kings of leon blaring out! but also to beat those chavs off the line at red lights! Always beats them! :cool:

Beautiful dude, im loving it!!!

Thats one hell of a spliff you got sticking out the back of it tho' ;)

! but also to beat those chavs off the line at red lights! Always beats them! :cool:

Thats the rear-engine advantage for you! Plus I reckon they're geared quite "positively" so accelerate pretty well :happy: my old 1200 with a whole 34 bhp seemed to go ok, even though it shouldn't!

Thats the rear-engine advantage for you! Plus I reckon they're geared quite "positively" so accelerate pretty well :happy: my old 1200 with a whole 34 bhp seemed to go ok, even though it shouldn't!

yeh they are, especially the 1200 as yourself had, suprisingly theyre pretty torquey engines, mainly lower end torque. I love the ride and handling of the rear wheel drive with a rear engine, its a totally different to drive and i really think that having it teaches you to drive better in the wet, no abs/traction control etc, on an empty wet roundabout its a great laugh to drive!! In my old 1300 i put a 25kg weight in the front to weigh it down, it handled bril :arco: