Monster MotorsportChris Nott

Thread: New car survery

Reverse Gear

Status

Arrow New car survery

Hey there, my names Leigh and I'm a final year student at Nottingham Trent university. I'm doing my dissertation on differing marketing strategies by car retailers and would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out one of my surverys. It should only take about 5 minutes to do if that and all results are confidential. I'm looking for UK car owners who have bought a new car from the manufacturers dealership since 2000.

To take the survery, click on the following link http://www.advancedsurvey.com and enter the code 59994 into the box headed 'Take a survery' on the right hand side.

If you have any queries or questions feel free to e-mail me at N0024411@ntu.ac.uk

Many thanks!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdose View Post
    Hey there, my names Leigh and I'm a final year student at Nottingham Trent university. I'm doing my dissertation on differing marketing strategies by car retailers and would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out one of my surverys. It should only take about 5 minutes to do if that and all results are confidential. I'm looking for UK car owners who have bought a new car from the manufacturers dealership since 2000.

To take the survery, click on the following link http://www.advancedsurvey.com and enter the code 59994 into the box headed 'Take a survery' on the right hand side.

If you have any queries or questions feel free to e-mail me at N0024411@ntu.ac.uk

Many thanks!
    Glad you aren't doing a degree in Spelling!!