bmw 530d 2003 model

a4singh

Reaction score
hey guys, my brohter is thinking of buying one of these, what u guys think? and i've heard of one guy remapping his to 245 brake, was wondering if u guys knew of any companies that wud do this and what effect it wud have?

i know its the wrong forum (audi) to put this up on, but being an audi man myself, and knowing audi owners are the smart ones :moa: i thought id get your opinions!

thanks all..

My uncle has the new 535D and did have the old 530D which my cousin now has, and they are lovelly cars alot quicker than the 2.5V6 TDI audi engine.
and if serviced well etc really nice cars.

My dad has a 530d, the old model and its and i love it, i wouldnt bother remapping it at all - if he wants the performance make sure he gets a manual, it feels light years quicker than the auto (which my dad now has, had a manual before) - honestly from about 30mph up it just feels absolutely rapid. Much quicker than any of the audi or merc diesels of a similar age.

my bro bought it, picks it up this friday maybe... they are getting it ready for him... tidy car, ill post pics up when i get some..
thanks for your advice all..