Ok so it's not an audi but my new car...

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Picked up my Coupe this evening and I love it, as promised heres some pics.

z4coupe1.JPG

z4coupe2.JPG

z4coupe3.JPG

z4coupe4.JPG

z4coupe5.JPG

MAnaged to get ouot and clean my car at the weekend

bmw1.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw3.jpg

bmw4.jpg

bmw5.jpg

bmw6.jpg

bmw7.jpg

bmw8.jpg

hmmmmmmmm its one of those love it or hate it kinda cars

just like the old M Coupe...........................

i love it apart from the front end, it looks odd but the rear end is lovely, just like a minger with a nice ****...............

Love it see alot out here in Kuwait saw a white one the other day and that was lush

RobinA3 said:
hmmmmmmmm its one of those love it or hate it kinda cars

just like the old M Coupe...........................

i love it apart from the front end, it looks odd but the rear end is lovely, just like a minger with a nice ****...............

ha ha i agree, everything but the front end i like.

Absolutley love it, nearly got one myself last week, just the roadster version though.

Very jealous :)

I like where the phone cradle is:think: , it will feel great with the heated seats turned up and the phone set to vibrate:jump:, I'd watch the sperm count though! :lmfao:

Does that rear window come straight from the old TT coupé?

PS. Enjoy the car mate, hope you have many miles of happy motoring.
PPS. Please don't forget how to use your indicators.
PPPS. Please remember that you share the road with other drivers, you don't own it just because you drive a BMW.
PPPPS. Even though your car is smaller than mine, please be aware that it won't actually fit inside my boot.

Otherwise, happy motoring fella.:yes:

Very nice! I like the exteriors but interior design is too simple for me... Audi interior is nicer... Just my opinion...

Congratulations!
Pedro

Hmmmm nice wheels mate.

Can't wait to see it in the flesh at the weekend, how has the tail been, wagging at all in the wet ?

That does mean folks that I now have MY A3 2.0TDi DSG S-Line and I'm loving it. Especially those loverly MPG figures.

Mind James I was a bit disappointed this morning when I found that you hadn't hoovered it :nunu:

Mind the 1/3 tank of diesel meant that I soon forgave you :respekt:

MB your signature is still telling us about your A3.
What engine have you got in the Z4?

P.S. Best of luck with the new car it looks the business

arthurfuxake said:
PPPS. Please remember that you share the road with other drivers, you don't own it just because you drive a BMW.
PPPPS. Even though your car is smaller than mine, please be aware that it won't actually fit inside my boot.
Lol :)

Yeah ya turncoat!!

Nice motor mate and I bet it's a joy to drive!

arthurfuxake said:
I like where the phone cradle is:think: , it will feel great with the heated seats turned up and the phone set to vibrate:jump:, I'd watch the sperm count though! :lmfao:

Does that rear window come straight from the old TT coupé?

PS. Enjoy the car mate, hope you have many miles of happy motoring.

Otherwise, happy motoring fella.:yes:

LOL....getting paranoid already about my driving but i will try :)

Thanks everyone for your comments, I appreciate it's not everyones cup of tea but I fancied something a bit different :)

I know the angel and lighting don;t do the car any justice but I'll try to get the car washed sunday and get some more pictures taken in some decent light!

J.

Well I like it MB - think it looks fab, especially in that colour! Question is, does it have ISOFIX connections for baby seats??? :)

C_Audiboy said:
So have you got the day off today to go and play? 1st full day with new car and all!

:( nope at work! but I do get to drive my 100 miles a day commute... Plus if I don't work I don;t get paid!

J, nice mota mate! What engine is it?

Enjoy it MB,before you realise just the one family car doesn't work !
I promise you,it'll happen !

;-)

cjp2k said:
Looks nice mate.. didnt fancy a TT?

I did contemplate the TT, the TT's got the nicer looking interior but I wasn't convinced by the whole package.

I would have gone for the 2.0T and it would have been a bit cheaper but in the end the Z4 won. I wanted something a bit different, there aren't that many coupes on the road and I think the TT will be a big hit.

J.

Very nice MB. Seen one or two about recently and really do like the look of them.

Did you go for the BMW indicator option or just keep it standard? :)

Mate of mine picked up a Beemer recently and this took some getting used to.

BMWsarc4.jpg

marriedblonde said:
Eeeek! don't say that!!!!!

It's inevitable mate,sorry.
You've got a while before your one is old enough to want friends/bikes/toys etc.etc.piled into the motor though.
So enjoy !
Nice motor though,although I don't think my back could take it !
My physio might like it though,she is rather racy....

Great looking car and will probably stay on my wishlist but for now my Z3 Coupé is such a sweet ride and i can´t see myself parting from it.

My new A3 SB are on the way(within 2 weeks)so my gallery only shows the Beemer but what a car and the TT old/new don´t even get close to these machines.:whistle2:

mfspen said:
Have you been able to test drive a 1.8TFSI ?
I've not seen any reviews yet.

No,not yet but should be very similar to the 2,0TFSI but a tad slower i guess.
I´m told that the car i have on order are one of the first so i will do a writeup in a couple of weeks,been on order since X-Mas:tumble:

A friend of mine ordered his with another engine,took a month,order to delivery......but it´s a 1,6 FSI,crap in my opinion.

Evotek said:
No,not yet but should be very similar to the 2,0TFSI but a tad slower i guess.
I´m told that the car i have on order are one of the first so i will do a writeup in a couple of weeks,been on order since X-Mas:tumble:

Look forward to your write-up.
Should be a nice engine.