200SX

Hotscar

Four Wheel Drifting
Reaction score
My brother lives in sunny Carlisle and has just bought a mint 200sx, will he give my standard 210bhp S3 a run for its money around Alton Park in March?

In the dry these cars are pretty good but in the wet they are pretty mental!!

A guy i knew had one with about 350bhp and it was interesting to say the least.

I know another boy who has one with only minor mods and he has not had it long but he tells me its quite hard to drive in the wet for like pulling out of certain junctions etc.

Cheers

Depending on which 200SX and his driving ability he may be handing you your **** on a plate around the track.

I do hope he knows how to drive a tail happy RWD car or he may not still have it in march...

I had a go at one of these a few years ago in my standard S3 and there was nothing in it in a straight line!

Get it chipped!

Depends which 200 it is - if its the S13 early boy (pop-up headlights) with the CA18DT engine then you'll be OK, but an S14 with the SR20DET and you'll be against it in a straight line.....

Great fun in the wet though.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can give you a bit of an update. He was down this weekend and we decided to out for a blap early Saturday morning as all he goes on about is how quick his car is...I have to say I was surprised, I know I need tyres but I had so much oversteer in the corners I struggled to keep up with him and down the m'way he passed me as I was getting into 5th.

He does have a few minor engine mods, 19inch wheels with fresh Toyo proxes but it is an auto. It was/is a quick car though, good handling and fairly attractive (from the front at least) so not a bad in all (apart from the interior).