Make quattro the most important car of all time

dbm

Reaction score
On last night's Top Gear they finally did the piece on the Audi Quattro for their 'Most Important Car of All Time' survey.

Let's make this car win. The number is 09001 99 00 07 and calls cost 10p from a land line.

Dan

Why Graham LeSaux was presenting it I don't know. Still that rally driving was the dbs, how close were those people!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Placed my vote just afterwards.

Just placed my vote. Jezza answered my call personally, which was nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Christian

The F1 is undoubtedly the most pure car ever made, but it's not a car that any person can aspire to own, nor could you use it every day.

The quattro is a road going supercar that you can pick up the groceries in and take the in-laws along too.

Plus, you've got to have brand loyalty, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Dan

[ QUOTE ]
AL B said:
But, the land rover will win. Just look at were and how its used all over the world.

AL

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your spot on on this one and I must it is a worthy winner, as long as the Audi comes in second place, the defender is the dog's dangly bits....did you see the Bowler conversion of a defender with TVR power, 0-60 in about 4.8 secs if I remmember and still all the off road capability!

Well, Al was right. The landie came home in first. But the Quattro finished third, which is pretty good considering it was covered last. (The F1 was second if you didn't get to see the show).

Not too shabby...

Dan