Bye bye A3. Project JDM. ~PICTURE HEAVY~

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
Hi all, Thursday the 6th of June was quite a sad day for me but on the other hand quite a happy one.

It was the day i said goodbye to my beloved Audi A3 1.8t that i have owned for a few years now.
I really didnt want to get rid of it as its had so many memories and served me well but after a recent breakup i had a midlife crisis at the age of "22" Haha.

Here are a few shots of the audi @ its best times shortly after i done most things i wanted to apart from wheels.

Thankfully it hasn't gone far as my dad bought it off me to carry on as a project and do further mods to it.
So on the 7th June i woke up at 5am set to go on a 230mile trip 460 round trip "3 hours 30 mins" each way to Plymouth to look at a new car.

After arriving and looking around the car and going out for a drive i had my heart set.
Not long after the deal was done and i brought home this new beauty.

(Stupid lens cap)

Its a 1994 Toyota Supra Twin turbo - 2JZ-GTE
It was imported from Japan back in 2003 and has lived in Plymouth all its UK life.
No expenses have been spared and all the work has been carried out at toyota.

It has a massive folder of reciepts ect and lots of history.. even down to the original import sheet.

This is a very clean stock supra that has not been molestered or raced around & very low mileage for the age.
57k miles!

After getting back home around 7.30pm after stopping off a few places and looking around plymouth itself i couldnt wait to break the news to a few friends.

Had a meet up with a few friends in there jap cars & a few vag cars also & took a few pictures..

I am so please with this car & the way they deliver power is amazing its a proper tourer car you can do speed at ease, sit back and enjoy.

Last edited:
This morning i gave the car a quick once over and took a few more pictures..

(one of the a3, the soupy & my mk3 in the background)

(sneaky pic) ;)

cheers,
steve