Goodbye Audi >>>> Hello Skyline!!

Simon

Reaction score
Well I waved goodbye to the A4 today, quite sad to see it go in the end, in the last few weeks I had started enjoying driving it like it should have been from the begining!

anyway my Skylines arrived in the country yesterday and I will be picking them up in the next couple of days - looking forward now to getting them SVA'd and registered and having some RWD action.....

I hope you guys don't mind if I stick around here though.....

Simon

Nice one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We'll be expecting BMW torment reports, but no Audi, ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

>>>it is a great club isn't it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I already know of BIMTA as we have had a Skyline for a year already - I just wanted my own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I brought these direct from Auction in Japan and have had all the documentation through, the DVLA will also check with interpol at the time of registration to make sure they are not stolen.

common sense things like checking the oil change stickers on the car also help to verify the milage, chekcing the tag on the seatbelts confirms year of manufacture.

if I was buying a car already in the UK imported by someone else then I would certainly use BIMTA.

Simon