Has anyone ever been in a clio V6 or had a shot of one?

I borrowed a ClioV6 for half a day, but this one was riding on 19" wheels, as it was a show car, so can't comment on a standard version. It obvously looks the part outside, but inside is absolutely standard Clio Sport, and a bit of a tight squeeze for myself, I'm only 5ft 10ish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, and you can feel the steering parts moving next to your left foot by the clutch lol.
How is it to drive though with its 3.0 V6 throbbing right behind you, it truly sounds good when you start it up, and blip the throttle a few times. As it wasn't mine, I didn't give it the full beans on the handling side, but it seems quite sure footed with it's mid-engine layout, and it's got a really poor turning circle, where 3-point turns are actually 5 point turns! On the performance side, it's no quicker than my S3 in 210bhp form, but it doesn't have power lag of a turbo, and power delivers is very smooth throughout the rev-range, very torquey at low revs too.
Overall, this car doesn't really deliver anything more than a Clio 172 in terms of performance and handling, but it makes up with a V6 sound track and serious 'WOW' factor, it's not slow by all means, but for the money, it's just not quick enough imo, though they are not expensive used now are they?! But you do feel good about being in/owning one, and you get looked at everywhere you go, it's sure to be a future classic, if it isn't already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

heres a minter and for only £1.00

burnout9.jpg