Chris NottSky Insurance
    3rd Gear

Status

Non Audi : Saw a Cayenne today

Yep, driving out from Glasgow. Saw this thing in my mirror. First thought : Why is that 911s lights at the height of my rear window? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

Hey, that 911s been on Steroids! Oh, and it's been whacked by the ugly stick a bit too often.

They're fecking huge! And Uuuuuuuugggggllllllllleeeeeeeee.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img]
    Huge wheels and possibly the biggest tyres I've seen on a car? Car? Can we call it that?

I was in a 30 dual carriageway zone at the time when it went past. Pulled up behind it at the lights. I could see underneath a little, the exhaust was massive, probably about the size of my boot! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I really couldn't get over how big and ugle it was. Reminded me of those US Excursion things or such like. Biggestly, ugliest thing I've seen in a long time.

Did I mention it was big and ugly?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sucemabite

Status

Re: Non Audi : Saw a Cayenne today

Yeah mate that was me. I'd just been back with the *****es at the house and we decided to make it real on de big road man. Sorry I was driving so slowly but when you've three fat lips surrounding your precious mumbo you've gotta take some serious caution.

Cayennio ma boy. Dig them funky fat rubber inches!

1st Gear

Status

Bruno,

I'm guessing by the time of your post that you were under the influence of one or more mind altering drugs [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], LMAO all the same. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mark,

Don't you think the Cayenne is big and ugly? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Our boss has just taken delivery of a 911 Turbo, for himself, and a Cayenne for his missus, even if they are big and ugly it must look pretty damn impressive when those two are parked next to each other on the drive. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Still can't believe Porsche have made such a bad looking motorcar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Cheers,

Christian

Status

It's hardly surprising seeing as Porsche haven't designed a new car for 30 years!