Nice list mate!
Fiesta Zetec S
MK4 Golf gtdi
BMW 328i coupe
Focus ST 225
TTS 2010 roadster
worst car is without doubt the Golf , handled like a blancmange
Best car , i would have to say the Zetec S or Clio 200
both handleed like a dream , but you end up driving like a boy racer in either
My a3 is now the worst ive owned.
Timing belt breaking and discovering the second turbo impact damaged... not cool.
'02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: Awesome remap, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
*Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? PM me, I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Always offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members!*
im only 22 so not had to many cars
1. 2004 Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 diesel - boring to drive but i liked the sound of a diesel engine
2. 2008 (58 plate) Seat Ibiza 1.4 petrol - was an ok car got abit boring after abit
3. 2011 (61 plate) Audi A3 s-line 1.2 tfsi love it and its the best car ive had dispite having a car crash last summer in it, and its the cheapest to run
S-line A3 1.2 TFSI brilliant black
1. Volkswagen Lupo 1.0
2. Ford Fiesta 1.25 mk6
3. Volkswagen Polo mk6 (write off)
4. Volkswagen Polo mk6
5. Volkswagen Lupo 1.0
6. BMW 1 series 116i (m sport kit)
7. Audi A3 Black Edition 2.0 Tdi
ford cortina mk3 1300
ford escort mk1 1100
ford escort mk1 van 1300
ford escort mk1 van 1650 mexico engined
jetta mk1 1300
jetta mk2 16v gti
audi 80 sport facelift
golf gti 16v
subaru legacy gtb est
golf mk3 est
passat 3b 1.8t est
caddy van mk2
mitsubishi evo 6 tme
seat leon cupra tdi
best car audi 80 kept 9 yrs and evo as good
worst car escort mk1 van which was standard
1- m reg Renault clio 1.2 (cost £80) just passed my test and wanted to get on the road
2- v reg Suzuki swift 1.0 (needed to replace above after 2 months) liked this car and was nippy for a 1.0
3- h reg Suzuki swift 1.3 GTI (First car i started modding) Got it to 182hp then got stolen!
4- 02 pug 206 gti 2.0 (Not that quick but handled like a go kart) Ex write it off
5- 53 mazda 3 sport 2.0 (MAZDASPEED edition 180) only 200 in the uk mine was number 84 lol Loved this car.
6- 07 Vectra c 1.9cdti 150 (we didnt need 2 cars so part ex my mazda and and the wifes fiesta) Worse decision we made
7- 02 Lexus is200 sport (fastest car ive owned in the end) Heavily modified 320hp in the end and ££££s spent.
8- 53 monedo 2.2 tdci zetec s (after my daughter was born had to save some cash) after spending money modding it had to scrap it!
9- y reg Saxo 1.1 first (£250 on boxing day this year after the mondeo blew up) no frills or bills sold for £550 last week
10- 56 Audi a4 2.0tdi s-line (present) only had it 4 days so no reviews yet but its a class drive!!
Best to date Mazda 3 only had to change the tyres and wipers in 4 years (43k covered) or the Lexus fast, luxurious and bullet proof!
Worse the Mondeo hands down only had 75k on the clock when scrapped with full ford service history (and i had put 1 gearbox, 4 injectors and a turbo on it!) but the Vectra was awful bought new and returned to dealer 28 days later.
Jesus, where to start?
1. 306 XN - not even PAS, horrid.
2. 306 1.4 XL Meridian - full spec.
3. 306 Dturbo - blew up on way home, dodgy dealer, total financial loss.
4. Golf 1.4 8v Mk3, spent about £30k on this over 7 years, modifiying it, waste of cash, meh
5. Golf 1.6 Driver Mk2 - great reliable tank for lots of mileage but boring.
6. Volvo 850 T5R - Reco remapped - very quick, used to spin tyres in 4th gear, only cost me £800 in 2006, got bored, sold it to some clueless person for £3k.
7. Focus 1.6 Zetec, horrid green color, ran this for a bit whilst at Uni, spending tons on it in maintanance.
8. Passat B5.5 PD130, remapped, very quick for what it was, roomy, 190ish hp, 300lb/ft, suprised a lot of cars, was at Uni so ran it on a shoestring.
9. Passat B5.5 1.8t remapped - engine issues, some days it ran like it had 300hp others it ran like it had THIRTY hp. Sold it at a loss.
10. 306 Gti-6, kept it for a week, boring.
11. Golf mk3 vr6 - lovely car, but missed modern car comforts, DAT NOISE! though with ram-air cosworth filter!
12. A3 2.0tdi 140 DSG - still own it, on 130k now and never breaks, don't even service it anymore as the inevitable gearbox disaster costs 2x the value of the car to repair.
13. A3 2.0t FSI S-Line, 30k miles, 2007, bought blind from Huddersfield, parents drove it home for me - discovered ton's of modifications, inc FMIC, pretty sure it had a custom turbo, but wrote it off two weeks later getting caught in last Decembers flooding in Cornwall before I could list what it had. Probably nicest and quickest car I have owned, but you need shares in Shell to own it - £90/200miles if lucky. In 2 weeks I spent £850 in fuel alone.
14. Looking for A3 170 S-Line. Hope to buy an early 6 speed manual 4.2 R8 within 2-3 years.
2004 Audi A3 2.0 Tdi Sport - Lava Grey.
1. Nissan Sunny 1.2L (rust bucket)
2. Ford escort MK2 x 2
3. Ford escort MK 3
4. Ford escort RS2000
5. Renault Clio
6. vauxhall Astra GSI
7. Toyota Evensis (company Car)
8. Vauxhall Insignia (company cary) + astra SRI
9. VW Passet (company car) + another astra SRI
10. Audi A3
Best car Audi
Audi A3 8P Sport Back 170BHP (And I Love it)
web page: philseagus.co.uk
Mines pretty easy, at the ripe age of 27 I passed my driving test and bought myself a 56plate A3 170 S Line Quattro, it had only done 47,7k. 10 months later it's got nearly 74k on it.
In 1965 a 1957 Rover 60 (oh yea…)
1964 Mk1 Triumph Spitfire (pale blue)
1967 Mk1 Triumph GT6 (royal blue)
1967 Mk1 Triumph GT6 and a 1959 Mk 1 Sprite (BRG)
1967 Mk1 Triumph GT6 and a 1965 Mk 1 Spitfire (white)
1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam (Lotus yellow)
1974 Lotus Elan +2 S 130/5 (Sable with metalflake silver roof))
1974 Lotus Elan +2 S 130/5 and a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint convertible (yellow over white)
At least TEN MG Montego Turbo's - company cars
1998 Vauxhall Carlton GSI 3000 (Red) and a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint (convertible)
2001 Audi S3 (Misano red) and a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint (convertible)
2001 Audi S3 and a 2002 Audi A2 (Dolphin grey) and a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint (convertible)
2011 Audi RS3 (Cornflower blue) and a 2002 Audi A2
2011 Audi RS3 and a 2002 Audi A2 and a 2003 TT 3.2 roadster (Glacier blue)
2011 Audi RS3 (Cornflower blue) and a 2010 Audi TT 2.0 roadster (Sahara silver)
And a lot of other peoples cars in between… and since...
Last edited by 45bvtc; 4 Days Ago at 09:16.
Oooer now then,
A reg Escort 1.3 Biege
E reg Escort XR3i Black
D reg Astra GTE 1.8i White
F reg Astra GTE 2.0 16v White
H reg Astra GTE 2.0 8v White
L reg Astra GSi 2.0 16v Blue
K reg Cavalier 2.0 Sri 8v Red
M reg Cavalier 2.0 16v Met Grey
K reg Calibre 16v Blue
L reg Cavalier 8v Blue
K reg Honda CRX 1.6 VTi MKII
P reg VW Passat 1.9 TDi
S reg Fiat Punto GT 1.4 Turbo
52 reg Alfa 156 2.0 Twinspark
51 reg Astra coupe turbo
55 reg Honda Civic Type R
56 reg Astra VXR
53 reg Freelander 2.0 Diesel
55 reg Mondeo 2.2 ST Diesel estate
57 reg Mondeo 2.5 T Hatchback
08 reg Ford Focus ST-2 2.5
58 reg Honda Civic Type R
53 reg BMW Z4 2.5
10 reg Audi SB S3
11 reg Audi SB A3 TDi
11 reg VW Golf GTi
61 reg Audi S3
08 reg Vauxhall Vivaro CDTi Sportive Van
63 reg Renault 2.3 CDi Master MM35 Van (As of Friday)
12 reg Audi RS3 SB
I think That's it apart from the couple of Vauxhall Nova's and 1 A reg Cavalier I remember at some point, Goodness didn't realise we had that many between us.
Not Bad going 30 cars/Vans in 20 odd years
2012 Misano Red RS3 / Bucket seats Heated front & Rear / Aluminium Styling Pack / Bose / RNS-E / Bluetooth / Mobile phone prep low / AMI / Reversing Sensors / LED number plate lights / interior light pack / VCDS / Cruise Control / Brand New Brakes / Exclusive Inlays / Auto Lights & Wipers / 8.5J fronts
And during this Lotus period I was maintaining at least 50-Lotus cars for others: Esprit, Elite, Eclat, Excel, Elan's, Europa's, etc.
And then during the Vauxhall Carlton period I was writing, illustrating and creating ALL of the build manuals for Westfield Sportscars - so if you've built one of these then you were using my destructions, sorry
Theres some pretty comprehensive lists coming..
Unfortunately some of the cars I have owned are not quite as special as some and very short lived. lol
Starting from the 1st;
E REG TOYOTA STARLET white (tied for the title of worst with the metro)
G REG MG METRO blue
M REG VAUXHALL CORSA red
K REG MINI COOPER (worst thing I ever did was sell that) red
H REG ESCORT XR3i Cabrio With RS TURBO Bodykit and interior. blue
G REG SIERRA 4X4 COSSIE burgundy
J REG PEUGEOT 106 XSI grey
R REG PUNTO SPORTING red
51 REG SAXO VTR blue
52 PLATE PEUGEOT 307 RAPIER gold
52 PLATE LEON CUPRA yellow
52 PLATE CLIO 172 CUP blue
03 PLATE CLIO 172 CUP blue
05 PLATE IBIZA FR black
54 PLATE MEGANE SPORT black
51 PLATE CLIO 172 silver TOTAL LOSS AFTER A BLOWOUT
04 PLATE CLIO 182 silver
Y REG IMPREZA red
02 AUDI S3 silver (current car and best of the bunch)
Thats not inc any company cars but the best of them id say was the MK7 GOLF GTI I had.
Last edited by s3Easty; 3 Days Ago at 13:12.