New Seat Leon Prototype revealed!!

Styling looks similar to alfa's 147, interior looks kool!!

Looks like a big civic to me...interior nice (especially steering wheel) but unlikely to make production. Exhaust also cool but again unlikely to make it to showrooms /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

A

Seat are good at taking pictures that make the car look better than it it. I (foolishly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif) applied for a pack about the Altea and when it arrived I thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif .
The car looks ok but still has the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif element to it. I think that the current Cupra R looks loads better. Nice try but no cigar I am afraid.

That is my own personal opinion, but I know I am right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rob

I think it will go along the same lines as the current Mk4 Ibiza. I kind of detested it when it first came out, but its grown on me since. And, if i squint a little, i can almost say i like it.

I suppose it will be the same with whatever they do with the Leon.

After the new Toledo, lets be honest. they couldnt do much worse could they??

Mike

I dont think it looks too bad i have seen worse. Interior looks very good, Steering wheel and funky designed dash and exterior aspects look great i.e exhaust, rear spoiler and front spoiler. Guess just have to wait and see if the build it like that!

just to mention since i havent seen this thread in ages

the New Leon will be released on the 17th of September

fastest thing on the day will be the FSTi with 185hp

FR to come out later in the year and the Cupra next year some time with 200 and 237hp respectively!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

not too sure about the single exhaust - looks like they've given it a bumhole. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

I got all my documents through from SEAT the other day...and well all I have to say is I'm glad I went for the BMW 1'er.

The Prototype is crap. Performance wasnt what I expected judging from their paper specs. Some of the angles on the car that were not shown previously were horrid.

Big Thumbs down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

ive seen the new Leon and had a proper sit and look around
it really is lovely in the flesh (so to speak)
I think this Leon will trouble VW and their golf thats for sure

but its got that look and that poise about it
it a marmite car
you either love it
or hate it
theres not really an inbetween with the new Leon!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif