Porsche gt2

Ryanc

Reaction score
There's a red porsche gt2 parked on my road looks pretty smart.Are they rare?Would it kick glens c4s ***??

You guys obviously havn't seen Glen drive then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1525miniporsche.jpg

Isn't the GT2 a stripped down version of the turbo - seriously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the GT2 a stripped down version of the turbo - seriously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sort of...it's a higher power, lighter weight Turbo, without the 4wd system.
RWD only...nice!

As for kicking a C4S's ****..yup, I'd say so...except perhaps in the very wet, where the GT2 driver would be all over the place trying to deploy all his power and torque!

The GT2 really is a tool for the very brave!
It's like a 911 of old....wild!

It's was a 996 shape with a really big spoiler.

[ QUOTE ]
It's was a 996 shape with a really big spoiler.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that'll be the one...a big flat ironing board of a rear spoiler with turned down edges...

A proper beast of a car!

yep thats the one ,had a fancy numberplate.Do they still make it?There's a lovely c4s nearby for sale, metallic blue,red calipers looks lovely i think it's 54k.

[ QUOTE ]
yep thats the one ,had a fancy numberplate.Do they still make it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe they still make the GT2...as far as I know, all the wide body 996 cars are still available - the C4S and Turbo are...so I'd assume the GT2 is also.

Somewhere around £120k though...

[ QUOTE ]

There's a lovely c4s nearby for sale, metallic blue,red calipers looks lovely i think it's 54k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good...