Silver Fusion

AL_B

Reaction score
Anyone else ordered any of those dinky silver side bulbs?

I've just ordered some silver bulbs for the rear light clusters, and the little silver ones for the side indicators. Already got philips silver visions at the front.

AL

You mean like this....

FrntOsOff.jpg

And this.....

RrOsOff.jpg

(Osram Diadems)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

They're alot better than the Phillips, give you a 'proper' silver look indicator, I know someone who is changing hers over on an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Will get some pics up as soon as they're changed!

Aha!! See, never heard of them before this post so... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Damn, they DO look quite a bit "cleaner" than even the SilverVisions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BEFORE:

silver001front_before.jpg

And AFTER:

silver001front_after.jpg

You just love posting pics don't you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Obviously no work to do....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yes, and sort of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Actually I have a crap-load of work to do. However, it's all dependant on other people doing their part, which obviously is NOT happening, and since I make less than half of what all these other ******** make, I refuse to run around behind them, making sure they do their jobs. Therefore, I've reminded them, and now, I sit.... and I wait.... and I sit.... and I wait....
smashfreakB.gif

I can't imagine you being too good at sitting and waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, the sitting parts no prob. The waiting / patience thing is a definate NO-GO!! Good Lord, I've printed out these stupid business cards they make us have, I've frickin scrubbed Property receipts, all kinds of boring crap, just to keep from falling asleep or worse. The part that ****** me off (at least for another 10 minutes) is that I even had to wait through lunch, but Noooo still nothing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif So I've said screw it (Actually I said something worse, but, you know, cleaned it up for the kids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) and I'm going home early, and they can lick a MthrF'in Nut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

But that's OK, I'm not bitter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Wow! What service. Ordered bulbs yesterday at 1:30, bulbs were here in first post this morning! Excellent.

They look really good actually, not fitted them yet though.

AL

Ive got the Phillips Diadems on the front of mine and they look sweet, making the normal amber ones look awful.

Just fitted my SilverFusion side indicator bulbs and silver rear indicator bulbs.

The little silver side indicator bulbs really tidy the indicators up. Dead easy to fit too....

Push the indicator lense slowly but firmly towards the front of the car, the door-end of the indicator lense should then pop-out towards you. Simply pull the rubber bulb holder away from the indicator lense to expose the little bulb. Pull that out, slide in the new one. Simple.

AL