New alloys

Drystone

Reaction score
Finally got p*ssed off with my weedy 16" alloys, the other major ballache was the fact that they were an absolute bitch to keep clean.

Managed to get some brand new 17" Santa Monica replicas for £470 fitted and with brand new Avon tyres. This included a £230 trade in for my old Montreal alloys.

I can highly recommend Premier Wheels in Nelson, Lancashire.

I'm well pleased with them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif What do you think?

Christian

They are nice. I thought they were 18s when I saw the pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

They look sweet... made a big difference to the car!

Rich

Thanks for the comments guys.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

This was another one of those 'spur of the moment' buys, sat there at work browsing and suddenly thought I'd love a set of Santas. Half an hour of surfing later I'd arranged to go and buy them. My VISA card is still wincing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

It's a company car so some people might think I'm a bit daft to spend my own money on it but I've got it for at least another 12 months so I don't mind the expense too much.

Cheers,

Christian

Marcus, you really need to slow down when reading things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Christian says in his post that he traded in the old wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL

Nice wheels Christian.

The spaces between are wide enough to get your hands in.

But not when you're moving. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif