Audi RSR

Silverstone was not £2k. It could have been specified for an extra £960 for the M3
mad.gif

Yeah spoke to the Salesman I've a cab on order with and with a salesman from sytner and they both said it would cost under a thousand.
They were both unaware of it no longer being available for M3's.

Originally posted by M3GGW:

Easy answer is "never"....
mad.gif

I have been trying to order my cab, due in July, in Silverstone for the last few days and I have been told by my dealer and BMW GB that it is NOT available now for future M3 orders. There is a problem with the paint/process and any future orders for Sliverstone will be rejected
mad.gif

Bluewater has been introduced as the alternative for a cost of £1,130, or you can go for Estoril, Dakar or Avus at £960.

This whole colour malarky is really hacking me off
rolleyes.gif

Not to worry Gareth, bluewater is a nicer clour and its cheaper! Silverstone was £2,000 wasn't it?

Any examples of Bluewater to look at?

I was getting keen on Silverstone (BTW I do not believe that they have a paint process problem - probably reserving the colour for a limited edition, e.g. CSL?)..

The Audi RSR project has been canned!

Audi believed that the car would be too similar to the new Lambo Gallardo and has decided to cease the project.

All efforts will not be concentrated on teh Nouvarlo (or however you spell it) concept /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

More info can be found in this weeks Autocar.