Shark Performance In Newcastle

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi guys just thought I would pop this post in here. Me and Mrs B are popping down to Newcastle next Wednesday as she has afew interviews to sit in on. I was contemplating bringing my remapping gear down with me as I have had afew customers from Newcastle come to me for remapping. If anyone is after a Shark Remap then get in touch. I might be able to squeeze about 2-3 remaps in. Cheers

Someone was going to get their pride and joy remapped but due to other comittments hes had to cancel for now so I am still going down to Newcastle so if anyone is after a remap then ring me - 07837 9549862. I will be down there for afew hours util Mrs B. is finished so call if you want one.

Someone was going to get their pride and joy remapped but due to other comittments hes had to cancel for now so I am still going down to Newcastle so if anyone is after a remap then ring me - 07837 9549862. I will be down there for afew hours util Mrs B. is finished so call if you want one.

What time are you around to mate? and how much would you be offering your serivces for?

Right then peeps.....trying to arrange with a possible 4 people Wednesday as being the next date Im popping down to Newcastle to do a remap clinic. If you missed out the last time then now is your chance so it will be on a 1st come 1st served basis so thems that pay beforehand gets the goods. PM if interested.