Hi Everyone

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, now that we have opened up this new section, I would like you all to welcome Jonny user (Jb0o) as your events moderator. Im sure many of you will know Jonny from his valued contribution on the main forum, so all thats left for me to say is welcome Jonny and hope you all enjoy your new meets section. :) x

Sandra.

Thanks Sandra!

So I'm the new North East Forum Moderator!

I'm Jonny, I'm 23 and I'm from Hartlepool. I've been around in Audi's and VAG-Cars for the past 4 years and have a big passion for the Audi Community, especially in our local area. There has recently been a big surge in North East members, which has prompted the creation of the North East forum.

We're all passionate about our Audi's and this forum allows us to share that passion with other local enthusiasts. Being a local community also allows us to host regular meets / events which will allow the Audi-Sport.net North East community to grow, but remember that the community cannot grow without your input!

So thats me! If anyone has any questions, please get in touch!

Thanks Sandra!

So I'm the new North East Forum Moderator!

I'm Jonny, I'm 23 and I'm from Hartlepool.

do know you? obviously you only live down the road from me.

you may know my girlfriend called Charlie and drives a black LCR.

we should meet up on night and compare peni.... cars defiantly cars!

Haha careful Coatesy!

I dont think I know you or your gf I'm afraid. Have you been to any of the meets at the Windmill just outside of Hartlepool before?

I'm always working away in my unit, feel free to have a pop down whenever!

iv never been mate, this is going to sound horrible but i tend to avoid those who think your cars not low enough or its not got enough camber therefore its gash people.(this is the impression i got from a few people i know that go or have been)

lol i did here that at the last meet a vauxhall was the star of the meet even though it was a vag meet :p

i would love to come down and take a look at what you do in your unit that would be awesome.

i don't suppose you are going to whitby on Saturday, there's a little hot rod show on ----> Home

I'm not mate, looks impressive mind.

Yeah, some guys at the meets can be like that.. sporting their high tops and air-ride.. too scene, haha. Most guys are sound and can have a real good laugh.

As the meets are such a success it'd be a shame not to combine the two ASN and VagCars, providing we can get a big enough car park!