Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

DSG Transmission Performance Software for 2.0L TFSi

New Product Release:

DSG Transmission Performance Software for 2.0L TFSi

The Revo Technik team has been working with our own 2.0L TFSi test cars, for over 18 months, developing and refining Stage1 and Stage2 DSG performance software to complement our Revo performance engine software, optimising the launch control, shift and torque limiter functions.

With amazing results; running the DSG transmission performance software allows you to use the full potential of the engine, giving the control back to the driver. Hold onto the gear through that sweeping corner without the worry of the transmission shifting up and throwing out the balance of the car, have no worries about using full throttle and having the car jump about whilst shifting down for you get back in full control with Revo DSG software.

Revo DSG software can be run on a standard car and it complements our full Revo Stage 1 ECU software. The Revo DSG Stage 2 software is aimed at cars with more significant hardware modifications; exhausts and turbos and delivers an awesome experience when combined with our Stage3 ECU performance software, with a choice of 3200, 4000 or 4500rpm launch control and enhanced shift maps to suit vehicle set ups.

What have we done?

Launch Control: where applicable, launch control enabled, at 3200rpm in Stage1 DSG Software (K03 turbo cars) and at either 3200, 4000 or 4500rpm for Stage2 DSG Software (Upgraded to K04 or GT3071 turbo cars)

Torque Limiters: The torque limit built into the factory software has been increased to 500Nm. NOTE: these limits are not hardware limits, but built in software limits from the factory. As with all our software, our DSG software operates within the safety tolerances set by the factory.

Gear Shift Indicator: where applicable the in gear display is turned on.

Flash Counter Reset: the reflash counter is reset to the last count when flashed.

Kickdown in Manual Mode: kickdown has been disabled giving more control over the car

Automatic upshift in Manual Mode: auto upshift has been disabled allowing the driver to upshift as and when they please. Giving more control to the driver and allowing the full potential of power to be seen from the car.

Shift maps: The Stage1 DSG software Drive and Sport shift maps are based on the sportiest available factory specification maps. With our global market, we have access to, and have been able to test all factory variants and hand pick the sportiest factory maps upon which to base our shift maps. European GTi maps have slightly increased rpm shift points for different throttle positions over other factory versions, giving a sportier drive to cars running other regional software. Revo Stage2 DSG software has more aggressive/even sportier shift maps to complement the turbo upgrades.

Coverage:

Audi A3 MY 04 - 07
    Audi TT MkII MY 06 07
    VW Golf GTi MY 05 - 08
    VW Golf Edition30|Pirelli MY 07 - 08
    VW Jetta MY 06 07
    SEAT Leon MY 06 08

Prices:

DSG software Stage1 299 + VAT
    DSG software Stage2 399 + VAT
    (or +100 +VAT for an upgrade from DSG Stage1)
    DSG & Revo ECU software (Stage1) 199 + s/w price +VAT. Saving 100
    DSG (Stage1) with existing Revo software 249 + VAT
    DSG (Stage2) with existing Revo software 349 + VAT

Spectacular Introductory Special Offer: up to 31st December 2009 - 50% off for existing Revo software customers.

DSG (Stage1) with existing Revo software just 149 + VAT
    DSG (Stage2) with existing Revo software just 199 + VAT

Can Revo DSG software be used with other suppliers performance software?

Yes it can, we dont touch the rev limit in either drive or sport mode meaning theres no issue with the engine rev limit being lower than the shift limit. The same goes for stock engine software.
    Last edited by ben@amdessex; 24th November 2009 at 10:52.

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there!
    any experience with an Audi S3? Mine is 2011 one. Actually it runs a Revo Stage II software and a BSH intake. I think it's a little bit lazzy in short range... Much air I guess. Is it save? Is it detectable?
    plis, need to read more about the adventages of this DSG SW
    thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Afternoon,

I am afraid it isn't currently avaliable for the 2011 model. This is something REVO will be offering but we have no release date.

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!