JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Sachs Clutch Offer

Morning,

To continue on from the success of our last Sachs Uprated clutch offer that has expired we can now offer the following....

Untill the New Year we will be offering cut price fitting on Sachs Uprated clutches when bought from us.

2wd - 100 + vat

4wd - 200 + vat

If you would like to know the price of the clutch and associated parts for your car please ask.

Thanks

Ben

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Just to say to anyone considering this deal i can highly recommend the guys at AMD, i recently had the Sachs upgraded clutch fitted to my S3 (last week), being the 1st time i have dealt with AMD i was going on the good things i had heard on these forums.

The service i received was faultless.

The clutch upgrade is also an excellent choice. To me pedal feel is very OEM with a nice positive bite when you really want to put the power down.
    Made my car feel alot better to drive. One of the best mods i have made so far for sure!

Thanks again AMD !!

Neutral

Status
    Hi James

Glad the car is going well and thanks for the feedback.

Cheers Shaun.
    Last edited by shaun@amdessex.com; 17th September 2008 at 11:36.
    AmD Tuning- West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Remapping from �299. AmD- APR- Milltek- Scorpion- Forge- Superpro- KW- Eibach- AP- H&R+ more!

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    Shaun, might be a silly question but the offer is for S3?
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Big Andy View Post
    Shaun, might be a silly question but the offer is for S3?
    Hi

Yes we can offer the 8P S3 clutch, approx. 400+vat plus 200+vat for fitting. I would advise a new flywheel and bearing to be fitted at the same time.

Cheers Shaun.
    AmD Tuning- West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Remapping from �299. AmD- APR- Milltek- Scorpion- Forge- Superpro- KW- Eibach- AP- H&R+ more!

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    Shaun, can you give me a total price for this please inc vat, your bestest cheapest compeditivest price
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk

1st Gear

Status
    Hello,

Just spoke to Shaun and the cost will be 1000 fitted plus the vat.

This inlcudes uprated plate, cover, bearing and new flywheel.

Ben

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Guys

I have a 2002 A4 tdi130 sport, AWX engine code, clutch is original along with almost everything else and ive now done just over180,000 miles.
    Clutch is now feeling weak and it bits fairly high up, would I need to replace the dual mass flywheel or can I get away with just dong the the clutch kit?? any ideas?????
    also what would the costs be???
    Andy

1st Gear

Status
    i have an A6 2004 1.9 tdi 130 and am having the clutch done on friday including the duel mass flywheel cost is 1040
    At your milage i would definatly do it all, my old A4 1.8t one was falling apart
    stevie

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andy tdi130 View Post
    Hi Guys

I have a 2002 A4 tdi130 sport, AWX engine code, clutch is original along with almost everything else and ive now done just over180,000 miles.
    Clutch is now feeling weak and it bits fairly high up, would I need to replace the dual mass flywheel or can I get away with just dong the the clutch kit?? any ideas?????
    also what would the costs be???
    Andy
    Afternoon,

You should replace the flywheel I will be very suprised if it is not way past its best

Were you after a standard or uprated clutch? If you could please let me know and also let me know your reg.

Ben
    Last edited by ben@amdessex; 30th June 2010 at 15:15.

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!