whats my 57 a3 s line 2010 s3 replica worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewbo

Reaction score
the time has come where i am thinking of moving from audi over to the new focus RS i have owned to audis in the past 2 years and have loved every minute of it. so i am after a change so was going to sell my car private and put money towards and get RS but dont really know what it would be worth. i have looked around on ebay at 2010 s3 reps and some prices vary due to age mileage spec ect.
here is the full spec of mine

December 2007 57 A3 S line 2.0 TFSI DSG so nearly years old and in factory ibis white has covered just over 47,000 miles and has full service history and is fully loaded with spec which is
Sat-Nav
BOSE sound system
Bi-Xenon Headlights
two tone nappa leather (heated) with white double stitching
Auto wipers/lights
Coming/leaving home function
Phone prep in leather armrest
Bluetooth
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Privacy glass
Power folding and anti-dazzle door mirrors
ipod Dock in glovebox
Rear parking distance sensors
Storage pack
Multi-function
and few more
That was factory spec and since owning the car i have added

Flat bottom MF steering wheel
2010 s3 front end with Bi-xenon LED DRL headlights all genuine
S3 rear bumper and sideksirts all genuine
My11 rear lights
Genuine gloss black 2010 18" S3 alloy wheels with nearly new toyo proxes
S3 air vents
S3 chrome Pedals
2010 wing mirrors which also power fold and auto dim.
LED BOSE Grills.

I have Dsg oil change done at 40K and Cambelt and water pump done at 42K and Just had Full service and have loads of recepts for everything else such as coil packs, DV'S ect to show it has been looked after at no expense spared.
Its in for mot next weekk so will have 12 months and 6 months tax.
ALso the car is fully HPI clear.

so what would you guys expect to pay for a car with this much spec ect and how much would you ask for it top price to be expected to be knocked back?

Here are pictures of it now but doesnt show new mirrors has i only just fitted them.

921a3e6b.jpg

27f5d4fa.jpg

c24e93ea.jpg

95ae8b30.jpg

0033a163.jpg

cf3f8dfb.jpg

3b222f26.jpg

thanks

its hard to say of you trade no matter what you will get book value it may be worth putting back to std ans selling the bits. i would say its worth up to 1k more than it books at but its how much someone is willing to pay

That's a real eye catcher mate! I'd put it up for £13-13500 and see what interest you get. Its white and fully kitted out so your bound to get top dollar for it.

I'd put it up for £13-13500 and see what interest you get. Its white and fully kitted out so your bound to get top dollar for it.

Problem is, that's real S3 money. (eg. 56 plate S3, 59,000 miles, £11,950)

If I was selling, I would return it to standard.

I'd never buy a car that had been modded by someone else, unless I knew the seller well.

BTW, car looks top, u should keep it!

Last edited:
Very nice car.

The bit that I find odd about the world of modification is that most modifiers want to buy a standard car and mod it themselves, and in very rare cases will people consider a car that's been pre-modded unless they know the owner or the absolute history of the car.

Makes it much harder to sell a modded car, and every time I've just ended up putting it back to std and selling the bits off - total PITA.

Modifications no matter how good seem to put of the majority of everyday buyers, so if you sell it as is you need to find someone who specifically wants your car which is a tighter market. I've just traded my 56k miles S3 into dealer (07 plate - loaded with options but no buckets) for £11.5k so whilst that's likely to be a couple under what a private sale would achieve it's whether your prepared to seel at a figure you think its worth and hold out for the right buyer, or whether you price it to sell and move on.

Tough call, but good luck.

Book price is £10k so probably about £11k with the extras.
Worth more if you split it tho I guess.
God luck with the sale.

hi everyone thanks for replys i thought would of been worth more than 11k to be honest, the only 2007 a3 standard s line i have seen with same spec is up for more than £15k and there are others up for £13k with less spec and then when i come across the ones on ebay up for 10k that are 2003 or 2004 models that have way more mileage and less spec and some even cat d like these ones

2004 AUDI A3 SPORT 2.0 TDI - FULL S3 BLACK EDITION REPLICA/LOOKALIKE | eBay
Audi A3 2.0TDI (2011 S3 Replica) | eBay
2007 07 REG AUDI A3 2.0 TDI LATEST SPEC S3 REPLICA GT TDI S4 M3 VXR RS4 K1 ST | eBay
audi a3 2.0 t fsi panoramic roof s3 replica 2010 shape not m5 m3 rs4 vxr rs3 x5 | eBay

i mean look at this even though its diesel and few months newer its up for £17k and mine has more spec too.not saying it will sell for that but it is the only car i can find which is most similar to mine without facelift obviously lol

had the same prob when i was selling mine crap ones going for more but at the end of the day mate its if people have the doe, and now i cant really see people rocking up to your house with that sort of money. i think its woth a good 12500 well that waht i would pay. anyway i was in audi with the mrs today and the sales guy was saying one one owns ther car now adays and that makes sence i have seen two s3's this weekend with little scrots driving them. so that proves my point not many people have the CASH! its all borrowed

Problem is, that's real S3 money. (eg. 56 plate S3, 59,000 miles, £11,950)

I'd never buy a car that had been modded by someone else, unless I knew the seller well.
!

..and few proper franchised dealers would touch it - far too Chavy alongside standard un-messed with cars for their posh forecourts. The appeal is limited insofar as few would share somebody elses tastes exactly.

Oh the frustration, its exactly what im looking for but i can only buy thru a dealer as it willl be on finance.

Status
Not open for further replies.