Petrol Question - Urgent.

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Ok, bought my car a week or so ago with a full tank of petrol courtesy of the dealer. Almost 250 miles later and i'm getting seriously low on fuel. So just need to know, how do I fill it up again?

The dash shows I've got 45 miles left, but need to do a 47 mile journey midweek so pretty urgent.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

I think the best thing you can do is return the car and sign a disclaimer stating you are to stupid to own a car..... he he he

Flaps open, nozzle in, and don't pull out until you've filled her up. Simple as.

Is this question for real?

Ok, bought my car a week or so ago with a full tank of petrol courtesy of the dealer. Almost 250 miles later and i'm getting seriously low on fuel. So just need to know, how do I fill it up again?

The dash shows I've got 45 miles left, but need to do a 47 mile journey midweek so pretty urgent.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

You've been on the pop again haven't you ? :yum:

It's easy really - just take it back to the dealer and get him to do it. He's done it once so he can do it again can't he ? :huh:

Or you could just get them to put some diesel in - much better mpg :ohmy:

Last edited:
I'd go back to the dealers if I were you, I'm sure fuel is the only item deemed as a "consumable" that IS actually covered by the Audi warranty. Go back and demand they fully refuel your vehicle under your warranty, if they kick up a fuss then write into Watchdog and threaten legal action.

Let us know how you get on..

As said before but seriously, is this thread for real?

It'll be even more serious in a couple of days when I run out of petrol 2 miles from home.

Candles, flaps, nozzles?? I've looked in the boot and there is only carpet and a few Asda carrier bags in there.

It's not a manual, it's DSG.
LOL, tbh i seem to have the same problem! I tried to put it up the exhaust because it seems to **** out of there :icon_thumright:, but it didnt work :sadlike: so i wouldnt try that. All that happend was i got a really cheep flame kit for a bit :sos:

IMG_0706.jpg

Doesn't it go in the hole behind the flap that has "diesel" written on the back?

It's running out of petrol already?!?! Sounds like you've got a leak or your car is burning petrol, is it smoking?

Did you pay for the warranty, it should be covered by that. I've got a similar problem with mine, I take it back to the dealer about once a week and get it topped up.

mate you have got to be fcuking kidding. is there any chance you would do a timing belt for me ?

i have the same problem i put petrol in but it keeps on going down all the time i must remmember to push my car everywhere from now on its cheaper that way and a good workout too

This thread really isnt going anywhere.

If you are having a laugh then fair enough, it's funny.

But if you're being serious I really don't think you should have a driving license.

One day Any3 will post a sensible question & nobody is gonna answer him properly :p

So true mate, so true!

funny thread anyway. I agree though, I defo don't think you should be driving...not a girls A3 anyway, you want a man sized car, like the A4.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Just be very careful not to put petrol into the antimatter conversion chamber,and to disable the plasma containment first.

Just be very careful not to put petrol into the antimatter conversion chamber,and to disable the plasma containment first.

Don't worry, I won't make that mistake again. Last time I drove too fast up the M1 and ended up in 1945.

Don't worry, I won't make that mistake again. Last time I drove too fast up the M1 and ended up in 1945.

The 20T produces around 200ps, yet according to Dr Emmet Brown, 1.21 Gigawatts of power is required for time travel.

From the nature of your previous posts I am in no doubt you are telling the truth, so can only assume you have a flux capacitor fitted and have duly advised you insurance company.
May the force be with you and say hello to ET for me.

Paul