Interior LED Conversion

Smoothie

Reaction score
Ok this basically was started in the number plate thread but was getting confusing so better in a thread of its own. Things have moved on since the interior LED's were first done last year and now with more bulbs available with built in resistors i want to do a plug & play version of it

So basically these are the main lights for the conversion:

Festoons:
2x Vanity lights
2x Rear courtesy lights
2x Front courtesy lights

Wedge:
2x Front map lights
1x Glovebox light
1x Boot light

So anybody got any links to the bulbs they used for any of the above?

I would stay away from bulbs from Ebay mate, all the ones ive got have failed months down the line as they are rated to 12v and sometimes surges can go to 13-14v which will blow it.

Ultraled's bulbs are rated to 14v and out of all the scores ive purchased over the years, not 1 ever failed.

I would stay away from bulbs from Ebay mate, all the ones ive got have failed months down the line as they are rated to 12v and sometimes surges can go to 13-14v which will blow it.

Ultraled's bulbs are rated to 14v and out of all the scores ive purchased over the years, not 1 ever failed.

are you running an ultra LED interior setup then mate? I've checked out their website but so many to choose from lol Any links to one's your using?