Dark Vader Half Sibling - My Lava Grey A3 - on Bentleys, lowered etc

fingers crossed you get your money back mate, sorry didnt down for meet, money was too short :(

Cheers mate hope i get it back soon im skint and christmas this week lol! Aww no problem didnt really expect you to drive from London.
Hopefully you can attend some of the bigger meets next year :)

Cheers mate hope i get it back soon im skint and christmas this week lol! Aww no problem didnt really expect you to drive from London.
Hopefully you can attend some of the bigger meets next year :)

normally it wouldnt have been a problem, but as my clutch is slippin im saving for that... and didnt realise i had the week from hell at uni starting that monday, so ended up doing a rolling road day down at AMD so got ot meet a few people there and got some good figures for the car

ill deff be down to some of the bigger meets in the new year!

Looks the tits mate, sorry I've only skim read but how's it all gone fitting the brakes as they looks the f*kin tits, cheeky but got a price on what it cost to do them as I really do want some. Pluss what's going on with the my11s as I do want some??

DSC03574.jpg

love this pic still think you need silver / white wheels, or possibly my sepang bronze ones ;)

:wub: This car is awesome! have you had any problems being low with the snow or not really driven it much?

Wish my '04 looked as good! :blush:

Last edited:
cars lookin wicked mate, get some pics up of the brakes fitted!

Car is really starting to take shape now Ash, good work and keep the mods going!

Very jealous of the brakes mate, would love some S3 callipers. Don't take this wrong way mate but how did ugly ****** like you get a missus like that :p haha.

Those S3 brakes look very nice mate! Should look great against the dark rims... What exhaust tips have you got there now Ash? Are those the MY11 one's or is that a different back box?

Looks vern nice...this may sound stupid but after all that effore of bluring your number plates out, youve left one with them crystal clear on, and the red audi too...

Thanks Lee :) Hows your brother getting on? Is he any better mate? Next on the list is to finish my custom rear bumper and new custom back box done. Fitting new steering wheel, xenon headlights and new front seats :icon_thumright: and then a few suprises. Hopefully by my 21st the car will be done

My brothers doing amazing mate, appreciate you asking, he walked for the first time in 18 weeks last week (3 weeks ago they said it's doubtful he'll walk) and he's home for good on the 28th Jan, can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing your car come together, Love it at the mo.

normally it wouldnt have been a problem, but as my clutch is slippin im saving for that... and didnt realise i had the week from hell at uni starting that monday, so ended up doing a rolling road day down at AMD so got ot meet a few people there and got some good figures for the car

ill deff be down to some of the bigger meets in the new year!

Dont blame you mate i wouldnt travel that distance if my clutch was slippin knowning my luck it give up lol....Nice are they the figures in your sig? Good lad hopefully see you at the bigger events :)

Looks the tits mate, sorry I've only skim read but how's it all gone fitting the brakes as they looks the f*kin tits, cheeky but got a price on what it cost to do them as I really do want some. Pluss what's going on with the my11s as I do want some??

Yes War

Thanks for the comment mate :) All ok with the brakes just need to fit them not had time so probably wont be in till the new year, thats if i even fit them. Well i got the calipers and discs for £200 off a CAT B S3. Cant remember how much the pads and hoses were and the hubs £80 each. The respray was free as my mate done it.

love this pic still think you need silver / white wheels, or possibly my sepang bronze ones ;)

Cheers Phil ;) Haha looking to sell your sepang bronze are you? what you gonna replace them with?

Ha Ha well done Ash, your a good lad.

:happy:

TTRS brakes would have finished it off....oh well

You are too right jord

:wub: This car is awesome! have you had any problems being low with the snow or not really driven it much?

Wish my '04 looked as good! :blush:
Hi Dec

Cheers for the comment. Yeah still driven the car alot, cant let the snow put my life on hold ha. Had a few little bit problems yesterday with being low, my car ends up a snow plough lol! Snow and ice gather in the wheel arches and then my tyres just rub against them flicking more snow in the arches which did get me stuck yesterday for a bit. But just removed the excess sh*t under the arches and behide the wheels and the car just pulled off. Loved it saw a brand new 335i m sport stuck yesterday and i just drove past :)

Car is really starting to take shape now Ash, good work and keep the mods going!

Thanks James. Dont worry wont be stoping the work got alot more mods to be done.
I'll keep my eye for you in your new car:happy:

Very jealous of the brakes mate, would love some S3 callipers. Don't take this wrong way mate but how did ugly ****** like you get a missus like that :p haha.

Aww Shane dno need to be jealous of my looks mate:sly::p You loved me at ADI and commented on my good looks anyway:moa: Haha cheers for the comments on the brake. Also add me on facebook tried finding you on there. You keeping your car now? As im sure i saw an advert for her?

Those S3 brakes look very nice mate! Should look great against the dark rims... What exhaust tips have you got there now Ash? Are those the MY11 one's or is that a different back box?

Alright Rich

You decide on your dilemma after? Springs or coils lol? Thanks for the comment. I got a custom exhaust mate:happy:

My brothers doing amazing mate, appreciate you asking, he walked for the first time in 18 weeks last week (3 weeks ago they said it's doubtful he'll walk) and he's home for good on the 28th Jan, can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing your car come together, Love it at the mo.

Good to hear Lee, glad he getting better lad. Bet you cant wait till you both get on COD lol! Any luck on the car hunt? Thanks cant wait for it to be done

Last edited:
Thanks James. Dont worry wont be stoping the work got alot more mods to be done.
I'll keep my eye for you in your new car:happy:

My car is parked up for good it seems at the minute with this weather, hasn't been out for over a week, still, with it being on the drive it's not getting dirty from those roads.

It hardly done 500 miles, haven't seen you around lately but i'll keep my eye out for you, I'm sure you'll stick out in the crowd

Dont blame you mate i wouldnt travel that distance if my clutch was slippin knowning my luck it give ut lol....Nice are they the figures in your sig? Good lad hopefully see you at the bigger events :)

well its holding out as long as i dont abuse it too much haha
yea those are the ones, thats with the iffy clutch, misfire and now that audi have looked at it a fair serious EPS fault haha
will do, be good to put more faces to the names

Thought the tips look a bigger, was thinking about one for mine, but still haven't decided if its staying or going yet. Yours is looking mean now.

Hi Dec

Cheers for the comment. Yeah still driven the car alot, cant let the snow put my life on hold ha. Had a few little bit problems yesterday with being low, my car ends up a snow plough lol! Snow and ice gather in the wheel arches and then my tyres just rub against them flicking more snow in the arches which did get me stuck yesterday for a bit. But just removed the excess sh*t under the arches and behide the wheels and the car just pulled off. Loved it saw a brand new 335i m sport stuck yesterday and i just drove past :)

Cheers dude, yeah I had that myself, right pain! haha. I smashed my undertray off, but must have been loose to start with as when I took it off yesterday it was pretty mangled! Going to lower it some more in the spring once the weather improves, yours looks a lot lower than mine especially on the back! Would love mine to look like yours, can't find S3 bumpers and skirts anywhere (plus they would probably be too much money for what I want to spend on a high miler!)

Seen some many BMW's dumped at the bottom of hills round here, some people need to learn how to drive in the snow or stay at home if the car isn't suitable!

not entirely sure lad, might have an offer on 19"bbs chs alternatively 19" vw luganos are on the list

My car is parked up for good it seems at the minute with this weather, hasn't been out for over a week, still, with it being on the drive it's not getting dirty from those roads.

It hardly done 500 miles, haven't seen you around lately but i'll keep my eye out for you, I'm sure you'll stick out in the crowd

Just think thats better for you because you not driven her much and not put any miles on her so when you do take her out its gonna feel all brand new :) Haha yeah im sure i'll stick out from the crowd blacked out a3 and no front plate on. Have a good christmas mate and new year

well its holding out as long as i dont abuse it too much haha
yea those are the ones, thats with the iffy clutch, misfire and now that audi have looked at it a fair serious EPS fault haha
will do, be good to put more faces to the names

Haha how long you think that will last? Lol so considering your car feeling quite sorry for it self she done quite well:happy: Hope you get these problems sorted soon and have a good christmas and new year

Thought the tips look a bigger, was thinking about one for mine, but still haven't decided if its staying or going yet. Yours is looking mean now.

If it goes what you gonna replace her with Rich? Aw cheers i need some xenons and i'll be happy with the front end and the rear end needs some sorting out. Have a good christmas and new year :)

Cheers dude, yeah I had that myself, right pain! haha. I smashed my undertray off, but must have been loose to start with as when I took it off yesterday it was pretty mangled! Going to lower it some more in the spring once the weather improves, yours looks a lot lower than mine especially on the back! Would love mine to look like yours, can't find S3 bumpers and skirts anywhere (plus they would probably be too much money for what I want to spend on a high miler!)

Seen some many BMW's dumped at the bottom of hills round here, some people need to learn how to drive in the snow or stay at home if the car isn't suitable!

No problem. Its is a nightmare, got stuck in my car park as they not cleared it up or anything so digging my way out on wednesday night lol. How much will a new undertray cost dec? How low are you now?
Yeah the back as low as it can go lol i took the adjusters out:happy: I want to lower the front a little bit more but when the weather better so the snow doesnt kill my new splitter ha.
I got my S3 bumper off ebay they are like good dust mind, i want some s3 skirts but dont know when i'll get them. If you dont want to spend too much do the s-line conversion?

Lol i just find it funny, no way would i just leave my car some where. And it suprises me how many people you see in 1st wheel spinning. whats the plans for your car? Have a good christmas and new year aswell Dec

Last edited:
not entirely sure lad, might have an offer on 19"bbs chs alternatively 19" vw luganos are on the list

BBS CH are always a good choice IMO. Same goes for the CK's both are one of my favourite set of alloys.
Yeah i've seen those VW alloys on an A3 before, they do look nice. Have a good christmas and new year Phil

Haha how long you think that will last? Lol so considering your car feeling quite sorry for it self she done quite well:happy: Hope you get these problems sorted soon and have a good christmas and new year

its doing pretty well actually, since ive had the map off for the last few day due to the warranty trip to audi its been fine, but now thats been approved once the work is done the map will go back on and i can have some fun again, but as long as im gentile ish with the throttle it holds up pretty well. but as an xmas present for the car looks like ive managed to pick up a mega deal on a BBK, but will see how that goes! (fingers crossed)
hope you have a good xmas & new year too Ash

Aww Shane dno need to be jealous of my looks mate:sly::p You loved me at ADI and commented on my good looks anyway:moa: Haha cheers for the comments on the brake. Also add me on facebook tried finding you on there. You keeping your car now? As im sure i saw an advert for her?

Haha damn caught out, it's the hair that does it ;) I'll pm you my facebook page mate, makes it easier. Looking that way, had interest in it but nothing stuck :(

BBS CH are always a good choice IMO. Same goes for the CK's both are one of my favourite set of alloys.
Yeah i've seen those VW alloys on an A3 before, they do look nice. Have a good christmas and new year Phil

oo i musta missed that pic mate ill have to have a rake unless you know where it is?

same to you buddy mines been fantastic so far im even boycotting hogmany!

oo i musta missed that pic mate ill have to have a rake unless you know where it is?

same to you buddy mines been fantastic so far im even boycotting hogmany!

I think its in the A3/S3 Photo thread or over on Edition 38 here a link Board Message
Haha glad your having a good one mate:thumbsup:

Haha damn caught out, it's the hair that does it ;) I'll pm you my facebook page mate, makes it easier. Looking that way, had interest in it but nothing stuck :(

Haha what can i say the afro always wins people over:rock:
Added you mate cheers:happy: Aww good luck with the sale, what you going to get to replace her?

its doing pretty well actually, since ive had the map off for the last few day due to the warranty trip to audi its been fine, but now thats been approved once the work is done the map will go back on and i can have some fun again, but as long as im gentile ish with the throttle it holds up pretty well. but as an xmas present for the car looks like ive managed to pick up a mega deal on a BBK, but will see how that goes! (fingers crossed)
hope you have a good xmas & new year too Ash

Aww good to hear. Bet you cant wait to get the map back on!! Good luck with the BBK mate looking forward to seeing a thread about them. Thanks you to fella:beerchug:

yea i really cant, the car feels really underpowered without it and ive got no noise from my evoms :( bad times haha just a few more days and it will be back to normal!
yea will get a thread up when & if it all goes ahead, if i can will do some brake tests before & after, but depends on the weather haha

Sorry about the poor quality photos that were taken on two different digital cameras:laugh: Mates DSLR battery was died, so these will have to do. Cars in the photo Adams Bettle, Nathan MK4 Golf & Chris with his MK4 Golf aswell.

Chris & his two toned MK4 with Black BBS LM'S...
100_3189.jpg

100_3188.jpg

100_3192.jpg

100_3262.jpg

100_3267.jpg

100_3266.jpg

My A3...
DSC04028.jpg

DSC04038-1.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

As you can see my front cupra splitter gone:crying:
100_3251.jpg

100_3252.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

Adams Bettle with Porsche Twist's....
DSC04016-2.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04018.jpg

100_3240.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

Nathan White MK4 BBS LM'S...
100_3218.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04047.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

100_3226.jpg

DSC03988-1.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

All comments welcome:happy:

Last edited:
Wicked photos mate. Love yours just oem xenons to finish???

whats with all the BBS's!!
am getting wheel envy lol
looking good tho Ash, give us something to aim for for the meet in feb!!

Wicked photos mate. Love yours just oem xenons to finish???

Cheers Slade. Good christmas mate? You get any decent quotes for your roof after?

whats with all the BBS's!!
am getting wheel envy lol
looking good tho Ash, give us something to aim for for the meet in feb!!

Think they were on the BBS HYPE lol!! Thanks mate, i know there were alot of very nice vags car the last meet. I need to finish some more exterior mods and up my game.

Ooohhh liking the white MK4!!! Nice pics of yours too!

Thanks Sar:) He would be pleased to see that comment lol. Think his LM are going in to be sprayed white

love the two tone golf ash looks wicked , next time give me a bell man lol

Yeah its a nice paint job, i couldnt do it though lol. Yeah 100% drop you a text i'll get nath out in his S3 aswell as he lowering it and putting spacers on:wub:

Thanks Sar:) He would be pleased to see that comment lol. Think his LM are going in to be sprayed white
QUOTE]

I have a soft spot for MK4s, miss mine, had to sell it just when I got it as I wanted it, typical eh! lol Not sure on your mates LM going white, it looks spot on as it is.

Think they were on the BBS HYPE lol!! Thanks mate, i know there were alot of very nice vags car the last meet. I need to finish some more exterior mods and up my game.

dont blame them as BBS are oh so nice! still want a pair, but everything i spend on the car seems to end up being a performance mod rather then a looks one... think its time the looks got a turn!
na think you should leave the exterior as it is... looks the nuts!

Sorry about the poor quality photos that were taken on two different digital cameras:laugh: Mates DSLR battery was died, so these will have to do. Cars in the photo Adams Bettle, Nathan MK4 Golf & Chris with his MK4 Golf aswell.

Chris & his two toned MK4 with Black BBS LM'S...
100_3189.jpg

100_3188.jpg

100_3192.jpg

100_3262.jpg

100_3267.jpg

100_3266.jpg

My A3...
DSC04028.jpg

DSC04038-1.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

As you can see my front cupra splitter gone:crying:
100_3251.jpg

100_3252.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

Adams Bettle with Porsche Twist's....
DSC04016-2.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04018.jpg

100_3240.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

Nathan White MK4 BBS LM'S...
100_3218.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04047.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

100_3226.jpg

DSC03988-1.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

All comments welcome:happy:

It was a shame Adam had to sell his Fiesta, that was one nice car he had going for him!

Cheers Slade. Good christmas mate? You get any decent quotes for your roof after?

Yeh was good thanks mate u??? Yeh some not bad ones was already to go then the crap weather set in for a good two weeks so made me re think about it and after seeing the bucket seat thread I know where i want my pounds to go :eyebrows:!!!!!!

ive got something in the pipeline ash real carbon fiber skinning going to buy a kit in the next few weeks and have a crack at my interior trims will look awesome when done takes a bit of time tho but its worth it i'll let you know how i get on

ive got something in the pipeline ash real carbon fiber skinning going to buy a kit in the next few weeks and have a crack at my interior trims will look awesome when done takes a bit of time tho but its worth it i'll let you know how i get on

ive been tempted to have a go at that, it doesnt look too hard, but CF is a pain to work with, youve got to be so patient!!