2.0 TDi, H&R spacers now fitted!!

RS_Cosworth

Reaction score
Had these fitted for a few weeks now but only just got round to putting pics up :lazy: Gone for 10mm on the front and 12mm on the rear :eyebrows:

Before;
A3withspacers001.jpg

A3withspacers003.jpg

After;
A3withspacers025.jpg

A3withspacers016.jpg

A3withspacers026.jpg

A3withspacers027.jpg

Looks good, lovely and clean just how they should be. Where you get the spacers from? Love it that im seeing more threads with lava grey in :)
Any more plans? And how do you find the ride quailty at 50mm? Agree with Akash need a rear end photo to show off the stance.

Looks good, lovely and clean just how they should be. Where you get the spacers from? Love it that im seeing more threads with lava grey in :)
Any more plans? And how do you find the ride quailty at 50mm? Agree with Akash need a rear end photo to show off the stance.

Thanks for the kind words, I will try get a rear shot of it when I get chance! I can't rate the springs highly enough, the ride quality is extremely comfortable and the handling performance is absolutely fantastic, it really is :cool:

love it those lights are sweeeeeeeeet i have a lava grey facelift bumper for sale if your intrested pm me

That looks about perfect - not toooo overdone, and just sitting nice and flush to the bodywork

Looks perfect and no rubbing with 50mm drop you say? What size are your wheels as I'm tempted to do front and back when I get round to it instead of just back now

Thanks
Shane

Looks perfect and no rubbing with 50mm drop you say? What size are your wheels as I'm tempted to do front and back when I get round to it instead of just back now

Thanks
Shane

Not had one single arch rub/scrape yet matey and I've passengers in the back aswell!! My wheels are 18" off an A3 S-Line :)

Last edited:
looking good mate, im considering putting spacers on the front of mine to kick the 8.5" splitys out a bit, hmmmmmmmm??

Looks very healthy! Are they 215-35 tyres or 225-40?

Thanks

Just looking back at your pictures there mate, would the 15mm have worked at the rear mate?

Mate do you have any more pictures?

AudiA3forsale020.jpg

AudiA3forsale015.jpg

AudiA3forsale024.jpg

looking good mate, im considering putting spacers on the front of mine to kick the 8.5" splitys out a bit, hmmmmmmmm??

DO IT!!!! :cool:

Looks very healthy! Are they 215-35 tyres or 225-40?

Thanks

225/40 matey

Just looking back at your pictures there mate, would the 15mm have worked at the rear mate?

Possibly mate, but I can't guarantee that you wouldn't experience any rubbing as some people seem to have issues with even the 12mm ones (although I didn't :shrug:)

225 40 looking at it

Correct :icon_thumright:

looks awesome mate,
thats it now i am going to get the h&r 50mm instead of eibach ones,

nice car matey looks top just lowered enough not over the top either lava grey in such a nice colour i was looking at a lava sportback today in work very nice

Looks great, lovely colour!

nice car matey looks top just lowered enough not over the top either lava grey in such a nice colour i was looking at a lava sportback today in work very nice

Thanks for you kind comments guys :thumbsup: Somebody else has got the pleasure of driving around in it showing it off now though as I sold it on Wednesday! Was a great car and gave me no issues whatsoever in the whole time I owned it, the new owner seemed chuffed to bits with it aswell which is always nice and makes all that hard work keeping it looking mint feel worthwhile :cool:

Thanks for you kind comments guys :thumbsup: Somebody else has got the pleasure of driving around in it showing it off now though as I sold it on Wednesday! Was a great car and gave me no issues whatsoever in the whole time I owned it, the new owner seemed chuffed to bits with it aswell which is always nice and makes all that hard work keeping it looking mint feel worthwhile :cool:

Ahh gone mate? What you changing to?

Thanks mate, already bought a couple of bits for it & I haven't even got one yet!! :blush: