another new S3 ordered on here !!

discodeek

Reaction score
Hi folks !

ordered via my employer/lease company today - cant wait after having an extended test drive from Pentagon over the weekend. car is as follows:

Hatchback
Glacier white
S tronic
comfort pack
Black pack
Supersport seats

ordering dealer is Audi Sheffield, they said i'm looking at around September and they will confirm a build date/week in due course....

can't wait !

Reactions: Jez-dtm
Welcome to the wait! September isn't too bad! Glacier will look great with the black pack!

Reactions: discodeek
Hi folks !

ordered via my employer/lease company today - cant wait after having an extended test drive from Pentagon over the weekend. car is as follows:

Hatchback
Glacier white
S tronic
comfort pack
Black pack
Supersport seats

ordering dealer is Audi Sheffield, they said i'm looking at around September and they will confirm a build date/week in due course....

can't wait !

Are you having it as a company car? The benefit in kind must be horrendous if you are!!

I've gone for the sensible option of a 1.4 TFSI COD...

haha yeah i am !

coming from a A5 black edition, this car is about 50 quid a month cheaper, so that's gonna cover the extra cost in tax !!! -works out about the same !!

fuel costs on the other hand -haha !!

haha yeah i am !

coming from a A5 black edition, this car is about 50 quid a month cheaper, so that's gonna cover the extra cost in tax !!! -works out about the same !!

fuel costs on the other hand -haha !!

Nice one! Hope you aren't keeping it for too long though; the BIK rates are going up by 2% in each of the next two tax years. We have to keep our cars for four years so I was a bit pee'd off when I found out...

I can't see how the manufacturers can lower the CO2 emissions by much more, meaning that the company car option is going to get more and more expensive in years to come. Shame really as it's been a great perk to have.

haha was just the deal i had, was the same/cheaper over 2 years than 4

Hi folks !

Hatchback
Glacier white
S tronic
comfort pack
Black pack
Supersport seats

can't wait !

Got my 8P from Gilders, I was impressed with the service. Although when I visited recently literally all the staff were different.