New 8V - Best accessories?

Osprey

Reaction score
Hi,
Just got my new 8V on Friday and I'm itching to trick it out with accessories and bits and bobs for the interior! Anyone got any hot tips?

I've found an Audi boot storage box which I've ordered, should help declutter the boot, plus I bought a rubberised boot liner. apart from that Im all ears!

Cheers
s

Hi,
Just got my new 8V on Friday and I'm itching to trick it out with accessories and bits and bobs for the interior! Anyone got any hot tips?

I've found an Audi boot storage box which I've ordered, should help declutter the boot, plus I bought a rubberised boot liner. apart from that Im all ears!

Cheers
s

View attachment 35299
I know there's been some discussion (and I don't have my car yet!) but I like the Audi aluminium pedal caps

Audi A3 8V 2013> Aluminium Pedal Caps for Manual RHD - Stoke Audi Parts

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-8v-chassis/212341-aluminium-pedals-fitted.html

and the alloy foot rest.

AUDI 2013+ PLAIN S3/A3 ALLOY FOOTREST PEDAL GTI FSI BLACK RUBBER BACKING | eBay

When the car arrives I'll also be looking into the alloy paddles for the gearshift as I had them changed from plastic to alloy on my TT and they look great.

I got the bootliner, aluminium pedals, ashtray (i ordered non smoking pack) with mine. Also a nice 64GB SD card to use for music with the MMI :)