Suicidal Pigeon

djc82

Reaction score
So this morning while driving I came across a suicidal pigeon who decided to fly right across my car and make contact with it. Putting a big crack in the passenger side headlight

While there is no apparent damage to the light itself and its just the perspex cover thats cracked I'm bracing myself for a big bill to replace the entire unit! Had a hunt online and can't seem to find any stockists who may be cheaper than Audi themselves, any have any suggestions?

Also is this going to be a straight forward swap of units, or am I going to have to take the front bumper off etc. Just wondering whether I may be easier just to get Audi to replace and fix

For an S3 with standard xenons I would of thought it would be a sealed unit, which would require a new unit. Depending on your excess it might be cheaper in the long run to claim off insurance.

I got 2 last week knocked my foglight grill out

fitted back in ok tho

Ordered from dealership, £411 for the unit + £90 to fit so it could of been worse I guess

Need to try and avoid low flying pigeons in future

:ohmy: ouch, that would definitely have been an insurance job for me at that price.

BMW drones

article-0-0F00BD2E00000578-875_468x286.jpg

Reactions: jimladallen