Sunvisor For RHD 8V

DMEX

Reaction score
Next week, I'll receive my new Sportback but I have a question the Handler here in Germany is having trouble with.

It seems the EU Mafia has decided, new cars must be fitted with a pictorial warning, in full and constant view, of the operation and dangers of airbags. My car, being LHD, has this artwork displayed on the right-hand (passenger) sunvisor and the left (driver's side) is clean. My question is: Since UK Audi's are RHD, on which visor are the airbag warning pictures placed - the driver's side (right) or the passenger's side (left)?
If it is on the left - great. I'll order a right-hand visor for the UK. If, however, your cars also have this printing on the right visor, is it possible, there is another pre-2014 VAG car which uses the same visor as the 8V? Perhaps an 8P? According to ETKA, the A1 visor doesn't work.
I need one in black - if that makes a difference.

Left in the UK, passenger side. There have been similar discussions here about the same thing, and people have looked into prices etc, but since owning the car, I have not been distracted by them a single time. I don't even notice them when getting in and out the car. I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Its on the left. Fancy a swap?

Wait... having thought about that for more than 2 seconds, it's actually a terrible way to do it!

Left in the UK, passenger side. There have been similar discussions here about the same thing, and people have looked into prices etc, but since owning the car, I have not been distracted by them a single time. I don't even notice them when getting in and out the car. I wouldn't worry too much about it!

On my A3, because the roof lining and sun visors are lunar silver, the are much less noticeable. Like you I hardly notice them any more. Even my wife who spends most of her time in the passenger seat when we are out says she doesn't tend to notice it any more either.

Hey! Thank you for the rapid responses. You guys are OK.
It's not the distraction of these warning Visors. I just think they look so typically American and are about as attractive as my ex-mother-in-law in a thong - and she's been dead for two years.
Anyway, I'll go to the Dealer on Tuesday and order a visor for the UK Market.
Thanks again.