Serious S3 competion

Louay

Reaction score
Saw this on my way to work..........Since when did Audi start making S models in the guise of a Daihatsu Sirion? Monumental mod fail.

10390953 10152186214837293 1703846435158513567 n

Apologies for a misleading thread title and to those who may own a Daihatsu and not find this the least bit amusing.....i 'uckin well found this hilarious, chortling all the way to work.

Comments welcomed unreservedly.

Reactions: kanecullen89, bleedsoff, Joetidman and 2 others
Saw this on my way to work..........Since when did Audi start making S models in the guise of a Daihatsu Sirion? Monumental mod fail.

View attachment 34696

Apologies for a misleading thread title and to those who may own a Daihatsu and not find this the least bit amusing.....i 'uckin well found this hilarious, chortling all the way to work.

Comments welcomed unreservedly.

How did I miss this when I was out looking for my next car!! What a beast

Reactions: JohnM100 and Louay
Whilst scoffing, one should not forget that twenty five years ago, many of us hot hatch drivers could be seriously embarrassed by the Daihatsu Charade, a tiny little three-pot turbo nutter that could hit 60 in seven and a half seconds, the same as my then Renault 5 GT Turbo...

Reactions: Louay
Whilst scoffing, one should not forget that twenty five years ago, many of us hot hatch drivers could be seriously embarrassed by the Daihatsu Charade, a tiny little three-pot turbo nutter that could hit 60 in seven and a half seconds, the same as my then Renault 5 GT Turbo...

My mate had one. Great little car!
It sounded good too - like half a 911.