Audi Complete with servicing and maintenance - worth it?

jimmydougle

Reaction score
I've been offered the Audi Complete with service and maintenance for about £21pcm for 3 years by my dealer. They said that it's a great product that doesn't get sold enough to customers. Has anyone else bought this and was it worth it?

£756 for 30k mile cover? Seems a bit high to me.

It depends on how many miles you do each year and whether you use fixed or variable service interval.

In my particular case with my last A3 I did around 14k miles every year and it was on variable service interval which came up at 18k miles. So in 3 years I would have done 42k miles, I would have only paid around £300 each for two services at 18k and 36k. The next one would have been due at 54k which would have been outside the 3 years. £21 per month for three years would be £756 but I only actually paid out £600. Service costs may have increased a bit since I had mine done in July 2013 but not by another £75 for each service so I was better off paying for the services as they were needed.

EDIT:

If fact I've just noticed that the Audi Complete only covers up to 3yrs or 30,000 miles whichever occurs sooner so in my case described above I would have paid out £756 and got just the one £300 service at 18k. The next service at 36k would have been outside the 30k limit, so I would be £456 out of pocket.

Last edited:
It depends on how many miles you do each year and whether you use fixed or variable service interval.

In my particular case with my last A3 I did around 14k miles every year and it was on variable service interval which came up at 18k miles. So in 3 years I would have done 42k miles, I would have only paid around £300 each for two services at 18k and 36k. The next one would have been due at 54k which would have been outside the 3 years. £21 per month for three years would be £756 but I only actually paid out £600. Service costs may have increased a bit since I had mine done in July 2013 but not by another £75 for each service so I was better off paying for the services as they were needed.

Agree with Dave above, the reason why the Audi Complete doesn't get sold enough is because it isn't cost effective.

Only a girl with L'Oreal is really worth it............................apologies I've been on the vino!!

Reactions: audicruiser
Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm going to be doing on average about 8-10k miles per year. The way I thought about it is this:

If I get 3 services (1 each year) at what would normally be £250 per service (quoted) then I'd be £6 out of pocket. However, the cover also does things like brakes and windscreen wipers etc. so I'm thinking that the £6 difference might cover for a lot more. What do you think?

Hi, I purchased the full and the cover I got is 4 years 49000 miles. Normally always done my own servicing so when saw this option which covers not only servicing for maintenance costs also, Tyres and tracking I thought it was worth the money. At least there's no shock extra costs on top of servicing as its all covered.