MY14 A3/S3 Brochure

mls

Reaction score
Sorry to be a pain but does anyone have one saved as a pdf ? I need to check something on the MY14 brochure, and the only ones i can find on line now are MY15.
Changes in the Service plan... need to check.

If anyone does have one saved down would really appreciate if they could PM me and mail it to me.

Many thanks in advance

Sorry to be a pain but does anyone have one saved as a pdf ? I need to check something on the MY14 brochure, and the only ones i can find on line now are MY15.
Changes in the Service plan... need to check.

If anyone does have one saved down would really appreciate if they could PM me and mail it to me.

Many thanks in advance

I have a few of these... April, Aug, July, may,

Many thanks! all sorted.
looks like the Audi Service Plan has been removed form MY15...

Yes disappointing as when I placed my order in Feb the salesman said he wouldn't add it to the quote as they sort that out when the car arrives.... The car is due pretty soon and wanted to get all the paperwork together to ensure no delays and it appears to be gone from the brochure ....

I will be talking to the salesman tomorrow about this, I hope he honors it!

me too.
he better do, as I wanted to spec it with the order as well.
seems now the equivalent is a direct debit which costs £720 over 3 years instead of £400!

Yes disappointing as when I placed my order in Feb the salesman said he wouldn't add it to the quote as they sort that out when the car arrives.... The car is due pretty soon and wanted to get all the paperwork together to ensure no delays and it appears to be gone from the brochure ....

I will be talking to the salesman tomorrow about this, I hope he honors it!

which dealership out of interest ?

You may be lucky I had the same when I picked mine up in March and the dealer had until 15th March to get the paperwork in as the offer expired end Feb. Just got mine in by a day though. I would ring and ask now rather than wait as its organised through Audi Finance rather than the dealership.