Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pulp84
  • 1 Post By steeve
  • 1 Post By SilureMark

Thread: How long?

1st Gear

Status

How long?

Been informed my S3 has been built and is on its way to the UK. So how long do I have to wait now until I am sitting in it - a couple of weeks, less? Dealer was very noncommittal when I pushed them for an answer. Cheers...
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Mine was two weeks start to finish after build. Think mine went in to Sheerness and then on to a dealer in South West.

Took 3 days for the dealer to prep it and picked up Saturday just gone. BTW you will love it.
    Foshiznik likes this.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

Neutral

Status
    I'm in the same position as you. As I'm writing this, the ship my S3 is on is in the process of arriving at Sheerness. I am optimistically hoping that the weekend will be soon enough... but realistically I think it will be Wednesday next week.

4th Gear

Status
    It's the worst position, you know your much awaited treasure is built and on the way, the anticipation is mounting and there's sod all you can do about it. It's difficult to understand why it takes so long for that last step, you'd fetch if you could!

I hope it turns up quickly for you, post a few pictures when it arrives?
    RYuill likes this.
    Steeve

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydougle View Post
    I'm in the same position as you. As I'm writing this, the ship my S3 is on is in the process of arriving at Sheerness. I am optimistically hoping that the weekend will be soon enough... but realistically I think it will be Wednesday next week.
    Mine arrived in Port on Monday and i have been told not till next week for pick up.....however you maybe one of the lucky ones!!
    Delivery 05/2014 Audi S3 3 Door - Monsoon Grey, Lunar Silver Full Leather, Full Tech Pack, Comfort Pack & Full Parking, B&O sound

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks fellas. I'm not losing any sleep over when it'll turn up as it has been quite a quick process from the point of placing the order (8 weeks) and I have seen that many people have for some reason had waits considerably longer than that. The latest I have from the Dealer is that it will be week commencing 2nd June. I'll post some pictures once I have it
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

4th Gear

Status
    You've picked a lovely colour, Misano Red.
    I must admit I did originally go for Misano, but I seem to have had bad luck with red cars so I changed it to Sepang when I saw it had been added to the price list, Sepang with red calipers................
    Steeve

1st Gear

Status
    Had sepang on my TTRS. Very nice but it did show swirl marks and scratches quite easily, so be careful when cleaning it. Having said that, it did look great when polished up. My S3 should look pretty good with the black styling pack, privacy glass and titanium wheels. The dealer is also fitting black audi badging for me, just to blend it all in. Having seen a Misano Red RS4 they sold with the same attributes, it should look pretty darn good.

Neutral

Status
    Definitely want to see that SilureMark
    Current car - 09 plate - Audi A3 (8p) 140 TDI Black Edition - Misano Red
    Ordered - Audi A3 (8v) 2.0 TDI S-Line - BW27 - 1 Sep 14 pick up - Daytona Grey - Tech pack High w/ Phone prep, B&O sound system and Interior lighting pack - S-Line Suspension

2nd Gear

Status
    I would usually advise two weeks to be on the safe side once the car has been shipped.
    GIAC, EVOMS, H & R

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Foshiznik View Post
    Definitely want to see that SilureMark
    Once I have it on the drive, I will post some pictures. Audi are now telling me delivery will most likely week commencing 2nd June
    Foshiznik likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Look forward to seeing it pal
    Current car - 09 plate - Audi A3 (8p) 140 TDI Black Edition - Misano Red
    Ordered - Audi A3 (8v) 2.0 TDI S-Line - BW27 - 1 Sep 14 pick up - Daytona Grey - Tech pack High w/ Phone prep, B&O sound system and Interior lighting pack - S-Line Suspension