New s3 owner to be!

Jez-dtm

Reaction score
Hello all, finally realised my a4 dtm is past it and have taken the plunge and ordered a new s3 last week!
I have ordered the hatchback in sepang blue,
super sports seat,
10 spoke wheels,
light pack and nav

what are the super sports seats like as I have never seen them in the flesh but I'm excited!
No build week yet but I'm due to find out Tommorow!
my fiancé (to be wife on Friday) has bought an a3, which is due on June 17th!

i was seriously set on an rs4, but with running costs so high, the s3 was a good choice, and I'm looking into mapping, coolers and exhausts already :rock:

Reactions: Sandra
Nice colour choice ! I'm in the same position, would run an RS4 if it made any sense for me, but it doesn't for pottering around town with the occasional weekend trip away. An Rs4 would be totally wasted, so I've gone 1/2 sensible with an S3.

I'd get away with an A3 for my needs really but, nah, S3 it is, need to have a bit of who cares in your life!

Yeah that was totally my view as well! It's been a week since ordering and I'm getting impatient already! There's only so many times you can watch all the videos on YouTube too :/ haha

Hello all, finally realised my a4 dtm is past it and have taken the plunge and ordered a new s3 last week!
super sports seat,
10 spoke wheels,
light pack and nav

what are the super sports seats like as I have never seen them in the flesh but I'm excited!

i was seriously set on an rs4, but with running costs so high, the s3 was a good choice, and I'm looking into mapping, coolers and exhausts already :rock:

Great choice, lovely colour, you will love it! :)

I only ordered mine last week, and am starting to think about watching the german non subtitled S3 videos just for the noise lol

super sports seat,
10 spoke wheels,
light pack and nav

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec and colour. You are in good company in here waiting for build and delivery of your new car. Congratulations for your forthcoming wedding on Friday, hope everything goes smoothly and you enjoy the big day. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Still don't have a build date on this 2 weeks after ordering? Is this normal or is it because if the MY15 release?

And thank you Sandra! Everything went so well I couldn't believe it and my bride looked so beautiful, amazing day!