Badger5JMB Retrofits
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: BW 21,22,23,24

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Riding Air View Post
    My dealer has said sometime in June!

I originally ordered the car in January with a B/W of 11, delivery middle of April, but somehow the car got "lost in the system" and hence had to be re-ordered. That's why my R went back before I take delivery of my new S3.
    Same here mate, ordered in January, given build date of May 12th and now it's moved to mid-June. :S

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Can officially join your BW club now having been emailed by dealer letting me know My order has moved forward to BW23, not going to collect till Sept though as will be away on Hols mid July till early August and prefer to have the new reg experience for longer than a month.
    Hope everyone enjoys their new wheels when they finally get them
    Current 12 plate VW Golf GTi ed35 DSG, 3dr Candy White, Leather, Lux, Adaptive Suspension, Parking Sensors

Ordered S3 STronic 31/3/14, BW26 then BW25 Now BW23, Its Here!!! pick up 10/6, Glacier White, Black Styling, Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack (cruise and rear sensors) Folding Mirrors, Advanced Key, ASS, Interior Light Pack, 4 year Warranty.

1st Gear

Status
    Love reading this forum to pass the time. I now have my SIM card from 3 set up for my Audi Connect... Was a problem to register the card on the my 3 web site as I did not have a phone to put the card in and I do not have the car yet, BW 22.
    I have my iTunes music downloaded from the Cloud (iTunes Match) on my 64 gig SD card..
    I am hoping that I get one of these magical two week from Factory to Dealer deliveries, but an expecting a four to six week wait from Build..
    Am awaiting my VIN so that I can register with Audi Connect.
    Am awaiting Cherished plates form back from DVLA..

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ColMariner View Post
    Can officially join your BW club now having been emailed by dealer letting me know My order has moved forward to BW23, not going to collect till Sept though as will be away on Hols mid July till early August and prefer to have the new reg experience for longer than a month.
    When did you order the car (or say yes!)?
    Current car - 09 plate - Audi A3 (8p) 140 TDI Black Edition - Misano Red
    Ordered - Audi A3 (8v) 2.0 TDI S-Line - BW27 - 1 Sep 14 pick up - Daytona Grey - Tech pack High w/ Phone prep, B&O sound system and Interior lighting pack - S-Line Suspension

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Foshiznik View Post
    When did you order the car (or say yes!)?
    Hi, ordered on 31st March, was told by dealer yesterday when was arranging a freebie on an Audi Centre Golf Day , that build week now locked in. My dealer has been excellent throughout providing regular updates and my experience sounds alot better than some on this forum are reporting, Cheers
    Current 12 plate VW Golf GTi ed35 DSG, 3dr Candy White, Leather, Lux, Adaptive Suspension, Parking Sensors

Ordered S3 STronic 31/3/14, BW26 then BW25 Now BW23, Its Here!!! pick up 10/6, Glacier White, Black Styling, Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack (cruise and rear sensors) Folding Mirrors, Advanced Key, ASS, Interior Light Pack, 4 year Warranty.

Reverse Gear

Status
    It's week 21!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ha ha I guess everyone is excited as me then!
    On order : BW22 S3 SB Monsoon Grey

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ColMariner View Post
    Me too! Found out Friday that mine has now moved to BW24, so hopefully I am allowed to join this club! Will also prob wait for new plate, for same reasons, unless it continues to move forward which then brings a dilemma: To collect and drive or wait and have the new car feeling longer??
    S3 SB, Sepang Blue, Manual, Alcantara, LEDs, SD Nav, Comfort Pack, Folding Mirrors, Audi Sound.

Andy Williams

Status
    Yea hopefully my car is being built this week, may has gone quicker than i thought, autotrader everyday looking for new pics haha

1st Gear

Status
    Just spoke to Audi Customer Care and got the good news that car is "in Production" at the paint stage..
    Feel quite emotional!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil1824 View Post
    Hi,
    Have enjoyed watching the BW 17, 18,19,20 and previously 13,14,15,16 (if I remember correctly) and have been waiting for someone to start BW 21 onwards.
    I have learnt a lot from this forum.
    I have ordered an A3 Cabriolet S Line with many options which is currently Code 10 is Factory ordered with production week
    with a predicted BW of 24.
    Have been getting ready for Audi Connect and cannot wait to get my VIN so I can progress that.
    Have ordered my Three Sim.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Phil what BW are you?

1st Gear

Status
    Week 22 i.e. this week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino85 View Post
    Hi Phil what BW are you?

1st Gear

Status
    It was brought forward

Reverse Gear

Status
    Good good same here.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I was originally 27

Neutral

Status
    Just heard from Audi CS, my S3 SB is in Emden awaiting shipment to Grimsby. (BW 22)

Hopefully not long to wait now!!
    phil1824 likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Wow you are lucky. Mine is also build week 22 but heard nothing yet. Still you give us hope!

Neutral

Status
    Car was originally ordered January 2014 with BW of 11; but then lost in system! Revised BW was 21, but dropped to 22.

I am chasing Audi CS, they're not ringing me!!!

1st Gear

Status
    Rang up Audi and found Code 8.
    My baby has been born!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil1824 View Post
    It was brought forward

Neutral

Status
    My baby has been born!![/QUOTE]
    Congrats mate hope you get some roof down weather, when you take delivery
    phil1824 likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Dealer told me this morning that my car will be on the boat tomorrow, so hopefully take delivery in a couple of weeks. All being well I sell my current car tomorrow too...

Neutral

Status
    Grouchy,

What BW were you?

Neutral

Status
    Was told yesterday that my S3 s/b was at Emden, awaiting shipment to Grimsby.

Schelde Highway has just left Emden bound for Grimsby hopefully I'm on it!!!

6 months of waiting and it comes down to the final couple of weeks!!!
    phil1824 likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Riding Air View Post
    Grouchy,

What BW were you?

Last edited by Mostly Grouchy; 30th May 2014 at 11:07.

Andy Williams

Status
    Rang audi cs yesterday and was told that my new A3 sb had been built and shipped so not long to go now, all being well 10 days topps. Build week 21. After warrington audi have not told me anything i had to ring for myself. My sister who has just bought a new polo has had constand updates reg shipping and delivery, not to impressed with the service ive received for the money spent
    Chimp and phil1824 like this.
    A3 Sportback S Line 1.8 TFSI manual, Scuba Blue, Black styling pack, Privacy glass, Bang & Olufsen, Interior light package, Comfort package, Parking system plus, S line sport suspension, Electric folding mirrors

1st Gear

Status
    Audi Customer Service are really really helpful. My car is now in transit and I have the VIN number, so I can check on the spec in MyAudi and set up the Audi Connect and Map Locations and Picture Book Navigation etc. Helps while away the time as my motor whizzes northwards through Germany on the Train...

5th Gear

Status
    Choo Choo !!!

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

mls
    Neutral

Status
    Great pics !

6th Gear

Status
    Phone call on Wednesday from York Audi. Confirmed BW24 for my S3. Hopefully it'll arrive before my Summer trip to Munich in August. Going to weird if I have it delivered and then drive it right back to it's birth place.

Some how I think the Autobahns will be more enjoyable in the S3 rather than the '13 plate 2.0Tdi A6 Avant I'm currently running.
    phil1824 likes this.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

1st Gear

Status
    I'll be taking mine to Nuremburg Late July and then to Switzerland. A related question, I have the LED headlights. I recall reading somewhere that they automatically dip to the correct side of the road when on the Continent. Has anyone else seen that, or indeed driven an LED one on the other side of the road in Europe?
    Phil

6th Gear

Status
    There is a setting in the MMI for driving on the continent. I think it's under the car settings.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

1st Gear

Status
    Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan View Post
    There is a setting in the MMI for driving on the continent. I think it's under the car settings.

Quote Originally Posted by auroan View Post
    Phone call on Wednesday from York Audi. Confirmed BW24 for my S3. Hopefully it'll arrive before my Summer trip to Munich in August. Going to weird if I have it delivered and then drive it right back to it's birth place.

Some how I think the Autobahns will be more enjoyable in the S3 rather than the '13 plate 2.0Tdi A6 Avant I'm currently running.
    Don't forget to visit the factory in Ingolstadt when you're in Munich
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Reverse Gear

Status
    Car is now at Grimsby. Not long now!

Neutral

Status
    Car is now at Grimsby. Not long now!
    How did you find out - your dealer or Audi CS?

Which dealer are you, as my car is coming into Grimsby any day now?

Reverse Gear

Status
    My dealer is a personal friend so keeps my updated regularly (sends me screen shots of his dealer screen). I'm getting the car from Halesowen who have only been brilliant. I've also contacted Audi UK cs when he was away and they were very helpful
    phil1824 likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just advised by CS that my s3 is at Emden, awaiting shipment to Grimsby. Could be on a boat either tomorrow or Friday

1st Gear

Status
    I wish all dealers were like that!!
    My dealer is a personal friend so keeps my updated regularly (sends me screen shots of his dealer screen). I'm getting the car from Halesowen who have only been brilliant. I've also contacted Audi UK cs when he was away and they were very helpful

Neutral

Status
    How long has your dealer quoted for the car landing in Grimsby to actually being delivered to you?

Reverse Gear

Status
    He said the official line is 2-3 weeks but he believes it will be sooner. He said that by the end of the week he should be able to book date for collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast