After 6hrs hard graft the other weekend, this was the result.....
1. Cleaned wheels with Bilberry wheel cleaner and an EZ detail brush.
2. Pre-cleaned bodywork with Citrus pre-wash.
3. 2 bucket wash with Muc Off Ubershine shampoo and lambswool mitt.
4. Clayed bodywork.
5. Washed again as per step 3.
6. Dried bodywork with large drying towel.
7. Polished with AG SRP and AG polishing sponge.
8. Waxed with Collinite 476s.
9. Tyres dressed with Meg's Endurance gel.
10. Glass cleaned with Muc Off glass cleaner.
11. Rubber/plastic door/window trims cleaned and treated with Aerospace a Protectant 303.
12. Exhausts polished with Autosol and 0000 grade wire wool.
13. 2 bottles of Corona and a power nap on the sun lounger!!!!