MY15 Changes - confirmed from Audi, hot off the press !

Thank you :) q7 too if you have those too plz

No problems, you buying both? Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398721878163611

Spoke to Macclesfield Audi today. Sepang Blue. Super sports seats. Still online for September delivery.

Can't. Wait.

Reactions: Joetidman, Woody86, Flibble and 1 other person
In all honesty I still don't understand how the build weeks work or what the mean in terms of dates and stuff :think:

Build week is when your car has a slot on the production line, and it equates to week of the year, ie if you had build week 1, then it meant your car was slotted in to be build during the first week of the year.

Build week is when your car has a slot on the production line, and it equates to week of the year, ie if you had build week 1, then it meant your car was slotted in to be build during the first week of the year.

That's it?! I'm really stupid sometimes but thought "it's audi it can't be that simple". how wrong could I be

That's it?! I'm really stupid sometimes but thought "it's audi it can't be that simple". how wrong could I be

and is it usually 4 weeks after build you get the car?

Reactions: Woody86
and is it usually 4 weeks after build you get the car?

Depends where you live, maybe for you guys in Europe, but for us in Australia, more like 3 months once it built to taking delivery.

Depends where you live, maybe for you guys in Europe, but for us in Australia, more like 3 months once it built to taking delivery.

Owwwww, that's gotta hurt! I'd be inconsolable!

Emailed the dealer - awaiting his response. The car wont be any cheaper to me - as I've just specced the £2k difference on other toys :D

Reactions: JohnM100 and Woody86
Just heard from my dealer,car ordered in Feb,with a 23rd may delivery estimate,now quoting Aug 15th delivery.How will this affect the year spec 14 or 15? what is the changes to the 1.2 tfsi se? Would i be expected to get the 15 year model despite the Feb order date?

More than likely. If your car is built after week 22 (end of May / beginning of June normally), you'll be MY15.

Anyone have the new 2015 spec and changes on the above model?

It doesn't matter when you order, it just depend on what build date they give you, ie after week 22, then it will be an MY15 spec car, to see the PDF of MY15 changes, go to the first page of this thread.

From what I can see, the increase in 0-62mph for the my15 150ps COD will be (wait for it...) 0.1 seconds quicker :O

This is based on the change on the Polo BlueGT which in the increase from 140 to 150 seems to have gone from 7.9 to 7.8 seconds (from what I can see!)

polo-gp : Volkswagen UK

Still, every tenth of a second counts ;)

hi guys quick question just saw the new a3 brochure online and looks like the standard wheels are now 19 inches and there is another 19inch option too. Does that mean my standard wheels will be auto upgraded to the 19inch ones?

hi guys quick question just saw the new a3 brochure online and looks like the standard wheels are now 19 inches and there is another 19inch option too. Does that mean my standard wheels will be auto upgraded to the 19inch ones?

Is this for the uk?

Where did u see the new Audi A3 brochure?

Are you looking at the Saloon brochure? (which has always had 2x 19 inch options)

Last edited:
hi guys apologies.. i was looking at the s3 saloon brochure... sorry

Hi.
My car is due to be delivered 16/6. How do I know what build week it is? Is it built the week before delivery?

Only if you get your car helicoptered to your dealership!! It's about 3 weeks factory to dealership if you're lucky, I think mine was 4-5 weeks. It has to wait for a ship, and then pass UK customs. The European bit is pretty fast by all account, although grinds to a halt as soon as in the UK.

So estimate yours would be week 22

Reactions: warren_S5
Got my confirmation call of changes today, no BW yet though expected August. As there is no more phantom black, opted for Daytona Grey so de-specced the black styling pack and added super sports seats.

Reactions: Cleggy70
I've just been told my car is "in production". Does that mean bw 21 or 22? Only asking as I de-specced tpsm as I originally got told bw26.

I think i need to check this quick !! as tpms is important for me

Hi,

Can someone confirm if Sepang Blue is available as a colour on the S3 saloon (replacing Estoril), I am looking at ordering around September - Sepang or Daytona are the options with Black Pack, etc.

Also, why is UK configurator still not updated, other countries seem to sorted it.

Hi,

Can someone confirm if Sepang Blue is available as a colour on the S3 saloon (replacing Estoril), I am looking at ordering around September - Sepang or Daytona are the options with Black Pack, etc.

Also, why is UK configurator still not updated, other countries seem to sorted it.

Just looked on the Audi A3/S3 brochure page 33 (paints section), sepang is there as an exclusive, £775

Got my confirmation call of changes today, no BW yet though expected August. As there is no more phantom black, opted for Daytona Grey so de-specced the black styling pack and added super sports seats.

Who did you order through? Belfast Audi?

Statler/Monopole,

I am looking to order through Belfast Audi, did they match of even come close to other dealers or dare I say it - Drivethedeal?

They where ok before on an A4 Special Edition, havent spoken ££ yet was waiting until I was ready.

Si

I was offered 5% off before OTR costs by Belfast Audi.
If I decide to go for the Audi I'll be looking for them to do better.

To be honest I didn't try other dealers although I'm currently trying to ascertain if my order will be converted to MY15 without charge.

They did get well above 5% discount and I was happy with the deal.